Mobile phone contact for MEEK? Anyone?

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I tried 10 times to call them yesterday arvo no dice.

I have been trying to call them all day today no dice.

All there lines are busy or say out of office. Even the fax.

I think they are having phone line issues.

My clutch work should easilly be done by now but I have no way to contact them.

Any mobile contacts for them?

Cheers :/

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I think they had a mechanic off sick too during my job.

All good, I'm just itching to get back into my car with a clutch that will hold all that boost :p

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Seriously there phone ettiquette has gone out the window or something. I've only called them 30 times today with no answer.

Once I get my car back unless I get some kind of apology / explanation I'll do a full report. I have had such a nightmare.

2 day quote, it's been 9 now...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Yea normally when Pat hasn't been there the phone will go unanswered Hugh. The boys have told me bluntly that they're downstairs working, not answering phonecalls.
A lot of guys just rock up at the joint with problems & then organise to get it sorted out.
What does shit me though is when you're there (I normally hang around) & they're servicing your car & someone will just turn up out of the blue complaining they have some issue with their EVO & somehow expect to have their car looked at straight away. I am standing there saying to myself "organise a time to come back so they can look at it, in the meantime PISS OFF so they can get back to my car".

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
probably they're way of trying to provide good customer service..

but my opinion is.. a mechanic should only be a mechanic not a receptionist and vice versa.. :)

I don't think you'd want a receptionist going through your engine bay right?

I've ordered stuff from them before and so far they've been great :) replies are usually within a day and notification once item is posted..

probably a bad week for the workshop as we all know it sometimes happen..

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
You might not want a receptionist working on your car, but a mechanic answering a phone is hardly rocket science...

G

Unregistered
Chris seemed flat out when I was there several weeks ago. I've got nothing but praise for him and his work ethic/standards. He worked back (very) late to sort my car out, even when he defiantly had other places he could have been, ie at home with his wife. Not to mention being two staff down recently and still taking on a heap of work. They really looked after me when it came to my invoice considering how much extra work they had to do.

When I first started to called them I noticed two numbers on their site. The first was never answered but the second seemed to ring through to the office no problems.

If they are too busy to answer the workshop floor phone I'd doubt they'd answer their mobiles!

Top Bottom