Movie World lot sale 21 & 22/3/14

Munted Man

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
97 Legnum
Hey All,

Movie World is having a lot sale that is open to the public, its a blind auction and the viewing days are tomorrow and Saturday at movie world.

they have changed the Hollywood stunt driver show and are getting rid of all the evo 10s and spare parts, rims bucket loads of stuff, they have motards and heaps of parts also, even a brand new evo engine. These evo's are rear wheel drive as they were drift cars. I thought id let you all know if you were interested.

I only found out about this today as I have been away on holidays. if I had the money id be bidding on heaps.

please go to www.muntedman.weebly.com and download the PDF it has the item list with pictures and details. the file was too big to upload on here so I quickly made a site so you could all access the PDF

Munted Man

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
97 Legnum
bit of an update, I don't think they will be wanting much for the EVO's they are expecting less that $10k. but its a blind auction. so who knows

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Damn... some nice gear there... I want that fibreglass shell, I'll mount it to my rideon :D

Munted Man

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
97 Legnum
i think in going to bid on the evo with no motor and the recaro seats

Top Bottom