World Time Attack 2011 Feat. Drift - Sydney Aug 5-6

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
It was awesome!

New lap record, tonnes of cars and hot chicks too!

Mick is a legend.

Come next year, I'll be there too ;)

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Here's a few pics I shot today before my camera crapped out and just when I got to a good spot too.

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2183-1.jpg

IMG_2196-1.jpg

IMG_2252-1.jpg

IMG_2204-1.jpg

IMG_2242-1.jpg

IMG_2224-1.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

I'll resize a few more and post them tomorrow :)

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Was a good battle for top. Skr bowed out after splitting the inlet manifold. I met shtiv, was cool to walk into a pit and straight out ask 'which one is jon', was good to meet ya. I just woke up for the bloody long drive home and trying to wake myself up. SA guys did pretty well, I was really hoping Sierra would take it, the chief mechanic told me that they were still having gearbox issues, he was pissed to say the least haha.

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Heh, thanks Lachlan :)

It was good to meet all you guys and girls yesterday. Sorry Jon, I should have come say hi as well....there was just so much to see!

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
Who was I driving with on the m4 after wtac last night? Was that you dawso???

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Was a good battle for top. Skr bowed out after splitting the inlet manifold. I met shtiv, was cool to walk into a pit and straight out ask 'which one is jon', was good to meet ya. I just woke up for the bloody long drive home and trying to wake myself up. SA guys did pretty well, I was really hoping Sierra would take it, the chief mechanic told me that they were still having gearbox issues, he was pissed to say the least haha.

Ha! and it was you that I asked, anyway it was a great day, I don't want to know how much Steve spent getting 3 cars there, great day out and good to meet a few new faces. I'll try and post up some pics soon....

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
This was an awesome event. I am so there next year :D

Who was I driving with on the m4 after wtac last night? Was that you dawso???

I dunno man, where were you? I didn't see you? I had to leave before the drifts started unfortunately so if you left about then it probably was :)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY

I wondered what was going on with Steve only getting 4 laps in and 34th spot (was watching via NATSOFT)

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
What an amazing event! So much quality and class.
Bought a DSLR on impulse while down there haha, so here's my pics from the event. I'm pretty happy for my first shoot! Link in image.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey guys !! Here are some pics from our guys who went to the show..

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

Top Bottom