unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
lol thats gotta suck!

so yeah, i am driving down. andy, pretty sure ill convoy with you. f driving down wednesday night

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'm trying to worm my way out of Dad duty that weekend. We'll see how it goes. I promised myself I wouldn't miss it this year!

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I'm pumped for this. I'll be coming over with SKR, we are planning to arrive Tue night Wed morning. Recoop and start prepping Wednesday, Qualifying Thurs and obviously racing Fri and Sat. Going to the afterparty on Sat night and hoping to drive home Sun arvo.

I'm keen to catch up with peeps while over there so should be free some parts of Wednesday and Sat night. My mob is 0423 032 920. Sounds suss on a forum lol.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
still not 100% if im coming. no tickets and no place to stay, but i do hav a keen attitude and a cruise buddy.

G

Unregistered
lol jon, perhaps just put "pm me for mobile number" or something.

it's going to be an awesome weekend!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'm 90% there at this stage, so once i've confirmed i'll post up a thread with meet location etc :)

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Apparantly Steve's sister lives 3 mins from the track so we are staying there.

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Haha yeah I only live 10 min from ec too so I'll be there both days!

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
still not 100% if im coming. no tickets and no place to stay, but i do hav a keen attitude and a cruise buddy.

I'd offer you a room but I think we're full up! Got a pimp serviced apartment in Parramatta that sleeps 6. Lazy $1250 for 3 nights...

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
Oh! Got a carpark? I'll sleep in my car there if my chances of being raped are minimal

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
Oh! Got a carpark? I'll sleep in my car there if my chances of being raped are minimal

Stay at mine :) two stories....6 bedrooms. 3 bathrooms. 10-15 from EC. Got you covered:)

....but your chances of being raped....I cannot guarantee

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
thats a risk im willing to take!

(still tossing it up. thursday and friday are my only two days of uni, and this year is rather hard)

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I won't make it and I am just literally 10mins away to Eastern Creek :(

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
thats a risk im willing to take!

(still tossing it up. thursday and friday are my only two days of uni, and this year is rather hard)

Hahaaa no dramas man just shoot me thru a pm if you decide you're coming and short of a place to stay

Edit* also anyone who is coming up for superlap on Saturday from interstate. Few peeps might be going out sat. Night after superlap and all are welcome....probs just get our cruise on somewhere

Top Bottom