My New Evo 6.5

G

Unregistered
As some of you know I sold my awd sss pulsar back in february and have been on the hunt for a car ive always wanted, an evo and in particular an evo 6 or 6.5. After a little while I was made aware of this little puppy, had a member off here in melb check it out for me and everything came back hunky dorey and as they say, the rest is history! :ROFLMAO:

Its a RARE 2001 ADM Evo 6.5 (tommi makinnen edition)

A deposit was paid at the start of this week after the inspection and the owner having the interior steam/dry cleaned etc, and I fly over saturday lunch time to Melb to collect it and then drive it back.

This is one of only 98 ever sold here in australia brand new, so its not a jap import. There were 23 red ones, 25 black, 25 blue and 25 white and then 2 test dummy cars that ralliart australia used for compliance (so 100 in total).
Mods:

Walbro Fuel Pump
Power FC w/controller
Plazamann Front Mount
Aftermarket cooler piping
DBA cross/slotted rotors (front/rear)
Project Mu NS pads all round
18x9.5 +22 Rays 57D with 235/40/18 tyres
Mcgards Lug Nuts
Rear Cusco Carbon Fibre Strut Brace
Ralliart Standard Front Strut Brace
Fujitsubo Front Pipe
5Zigen Cat Back
Front Carbon Fibre Canards
ARC Front Lips
ARC Radiator Shroud
ARC Heat Shield
E-Boost EBC
Boost/Oil Temp/Oil Pressure/Water Gauges
Buddy Club Gear Knob
BC BR Coilovers
APS BOV
Custom Intake
Odessey Battery Pivot Voltage Stabilizer
Excedy Heavy Duty Clutch
Front Mounted Oil Cooler

Also comes with stock wheels painted black with near new RE55's!

Plus a few other bits n pieces and most stock parts like wheels, suspension, bov etc.

Some pics:

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Holy shit.. omg omg omg.. that looks AMAZING!!!!

G

Unregistered
Congrats on the purchase, I remember seeing this one on EvoOZ, it's an amazing looking and well-looked after car. You should get much enjoyment out of it :)

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Still may favourite of all the EVO's....almost bought one a few months back ;)

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
LOL Tom! Ditto to what Tom said, mind you, you had me at 'hello evo 6.5' Steve!

that's friggin' awesome mate
I have always wanted...ummm THAT! (mutters obscenities under his breath) BASTARD!
well done and nice list of mods too (mind sharing what you paid, ball park? just curious)

Oh, and I know this is random, but I have the best plate idea for you (its available in NSW anyway)
EVOM
Its wicked cause its an EVO by Mitsubishi, so EVO M, but then the people in front of you are only going to see one word... MOVE!!! (crazy awesome)...and with a front mount like that, its only fitting

well done again Steve....now go get that plate!
Iwanted to get an evo just so I could have this as my plate.

G

Unregistered
lol @ tom :ROFLMAO:

power output is around the 220kw @ all fours on 1.5bar

lol thats not a bad number plate :) i was thinking something along the lines of a parody one, BIG MAK :ROFLMAO:

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
power output is around the 220kw @ all fours on 1.5bar

*Cough splutter*

I was drinking a coke when I read this and now my keyboard is upside down and drying due to an unfortunate mixing of drinking and.....220kw AT THE WHEELS!!! faarrrrk thats sweet.

*fading hatred slowly returning.....green eyed monster must ....stay....away......

G

Unregistered
lol mac...it has most of the stock parts so ill swap the wheels, coilovers, bov etc over...most other things are all stock looking so ID check will/should be fine :)

the legnum went through ID with coilovers (very low!) and exhaust.

G

Unregistered
not really much, maybe just a couple of small tweaks here and there like upgrade the bushes/swaybars etc...it will be used as a rare weekend car and also track car (hillclimbs, super sprints, modern regularity's etc) :)

basically the same as the poosar.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
mmm i wish i had the money for an ADM one :p 100 or 200 of those were brought in... 100 i think actually... very nice find.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
That is uber sexy, with the rims and the stickers....oooh yes....let me know the wheel specs when you take them off :)

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
Those wheels have the toughest offset i have seen in a while.
I remember looking at this car on EvoOz and pooing myself.

Good purchase , Ps , wanna sell me the stock wheels?!

G

Unregistered
kris, the wheel specs are in my first post. They are 18x9.5 with a +22 offset, very similar to the gtr offset i believe...ill pop round once ive got it n show you :)

Monty, sorry but ill be using the stockies for track so they will be very useful to me :) if it didnt come with them id be looking for a set to buy anyway.

Top Bottom