My New Evo 6.5

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
LOL I sent the topic to friends on MSN so they could see it, I liked it that much.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I knew you wouldnt be able to hold of posting till you got it.. :ROFLMAO:
Very nice car, woulda been good to come to vic to help you get it.... damn the responsibilities of being a dad! :p

G

Unregistered
LOL @ kristian and toms responses :ROFLMAO:

It kinda does look like it needs more low, only at the rear, but its at that height coz it scrubs (even with the guards rolled apparently) but ill see when i get it.

Lee, i was going to wait but i got bored at work so decided to do it now lol.

Kris, u might even get a drive ;)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
LOL @ kristian and toms responses :ROFLMAO:

It kinda does look like it needs more low, only at the rear, but its at that height coz it scrubs (even with the guards rolled apparently) but ill see when i get it.

Lee, i was going to wait but i got bored at work so decided to do it now lol.

Kris, u might even get a drive ;)

I think you mean I'll show you how it should be driven ;)

It'd be quick, but still down a few horses on mine ;) Would make for a fun run through Chain of Ponds, with the two of us hard at it, though.

Who's it insured with? haha

G

Unregistered
thanks for ur help nick!! :)

Lol one guess as to who its insured thru ;)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Don't drop it anymore. Personally I think it's at a height that looks purposeful, any lower and it'll look like it's been dropped for the sake of people saying "omg that's low", which makes a waste of a 6.5.

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
It would be scrubbing because the EVO 5/6/6.5 have shitty bolt on guards, much like the extensions that come on some Galants and Legnums. It's more of a cosmetic widebody than a useful one.

To get enough clearance there is a lot of cutting of metal and plastic required I believe.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Don't drop it anymore. Personally I think it's at a height that looks purposeful, any lower and it'll look like it's been dropped for the sake of people saying "omg that's low", which makes a waste of a 6.5.
KB's right. Don't drop it any lower. It looks staunched as it is and the height is very appropriate for a 6.5.

Beautiful looking car. The Rallliart dress up decals really enhance the car's appearance. A true head-turner this one :)

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Still may favourite of all the EVO's....almost bought one a few months back ;)

"Sniff" ...... "Sniff" ...... I almost bought one as well........."Whaaaaaa!!"

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Well if you want it to just look good, then you just body kit a lancer and save yourself a bunch of cash :p

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
lol i always wanted to get an evo, and take OFF all of the body kit gear and make it look like a GLi :D scare the F out of people with it..

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
6.5's are the toughest evo's of all to date. will always retain value as there were only ever 2000 built by mmc.

potential to see these with over 300atw is easily acheived with some basic internals. but you would need to boot the ayc as the diff woudlnt last...

Top Bottom