Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I did the same gasket on my R33, made it sound like a tractor! :ROFLMAO:
Easy enough fix job though - gonna DIY or pay someone to do it?

G

Unregistered
i did the same gasket 4 times on the sss as well as the manifold to block gasket twice...i then replaced it with the s15 3 layer metal gasket and never had a problem.

im hoping there's something similar i can do with the evo...dont really wanna destroy stock gaskets all the time.

would love to do it myself, but its a pig of a job on the pulsar and looking much better on the evo! :banghead:

it needs a full service and check over by SKR so i might as well get it done there at the same time...but wont be for a while...bank account is in serious need of some krubb stimulating...

G

Unregistered
Nice buy mate, im so jealous, evo 6.5 tme would be my dream car. Id take 220kw atw any day :D

G

Unregistered
im driving it at the moment. evo needs its gasket replaced and ive gotta concentrate on putting it through regency.

G

Unregistered
Heres some pics from our stand at MAS 08 ;)

MAS2008006.jpg

MAS2008011.jpg

MAS2008026.jpg

MAS2008027.jpg

G

Unregistered
quick dyno run last night after getting it serviced and afew little issues sorted...and smoothed out the afr and boost curve etc

196kw @ wheels on 22psi @ 98km/h.

havent played with the e-boost yet so not sure if thats high or low boost but seeing as its ~1.5bar i would say high boost.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Damn it's sexy and wicked power!

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Thats a nice looking car with some decent power to boot. Congrats on a great ride mate!

G

Unregistered
Haha i love the Quote at the bottom of the pic's. It is great and so true!!!!

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Great photos. If only they were a bit clearer they would be wallpaper material :)
I feel sorry for the GTS. I'm guessing insurance won't cover him because he was out on the track, eh? :(

P.S Your Evo is one of the best. I love the exterior styling. Very tasteful.

G

Unregistered
yeah one of my mates with a DSLR was meant to come out but failed to show, so the gf and her trusty (crap) phone camera did the job.

nope, no insurance.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
What pads are you running front and back?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Looks good on the track Steve - very at home!
So couldn't get a clean lap to set a time hey? thats a pity.

Top Bottom