My Rotary

G

Unregistered
Hey Guys,
Thought i would share the 'other' toy

Well ive had the beast for almost 9 years now, took her off the road to fix her up, but havent got around to finishing it.
Now deciding if i should keep it or sell it.

1975 Mazda 929 2 Door Coupe

series v 13b Turbo Extended Mild Port

Mods
Air Filter
FMIC with custom piping
BOV
3 inch exhaust, 4 inch tip no cat
T04 Turbo front, stock rear reconditioned and high flowed
1500cc injectors
Fuel Pump
Surge tank
Fuel regulator
battery relocated to boot
Competition sway bar
Reconditioned RX4 Diff 32 spine axel
3 Puck clutch with brass button centre
Standard box
Upgraded brakes front and rear
Microtech MTX-8 ecu
Boost gauge
new carpet and bucket seats to be installed

midnite purple with lightening blue pearl paint

101_0333.jpg

101_0332.jpg

11112007573.jpg

G

Unregistered
What's left to finish on her? Trust me, you'll kick yourself for disposing of light weight and high power. Sure, it may not carve up the corners or stop in a huge hurry, but when you want to just cruise and occassionally sink your right foot in... You'll miss it.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Doont SELL IITTT man.

I fully resto'd a car and choked on the last bit of cash it would have taken to finish it.

I don't do regrets. But man. I really regret not finishing that car.

G

Unregistered
To finish her off
Interior all put back in new seats carpet, fix up the console (was damaged when some ppl tryed to steal it and couldnt so they treashed inside instead)
Engine just needs new manifold at some stage and whatever else breaks in the mean time.
then will need to get engineers certificate for it and what ever else the RTA need to get it on the road.

G

Unregistered
Engineers is what's going to hurt, especially if they decide to be complete pricks about it. Keep us up to date whatever you do, and don't sell it to someone who's only just gone through puberty. My RX-7 was thrashed and burnt out within 3 weeks of selling it. Something in the region of $14k of my cash, sold for less than 1/4 of that, and I got the knock on the door from the cops :(

Top Bottom