New Paintball Thread

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Hi guys,

Sorry for the last topic of interest inregards to paintballing. A few things to deal with took over. :oops:

Anyhow a mate has taken this by the horns and has organised a new day in march. Here are the details taken from the GalantVR4.org.au site:

WA Paintball - Expressions of Interest. by fulltilt on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 pm
Guys,

As the title suggests... do you want to get out and play a bit of paintball one Saturday morning close to home.

There is a paintball field in Canningvale. It's run by WASP. They have said that for $42.50 each we can have 200 rounds of paint and a BBQ lunch. Although this sounds good, partly because I know the guys down there they gave me vouchers for anyone that comes along for an extra 100 rounds of paint, so for $42.50 we get lunch and 300 rounds of paint. We dont have to drive miles to go and have a squirt like we use to.

In true DEMTEL style... "But wait there is more"

They also waived something else in front of us..

If we get 30 Guys to come along for a squirt, they will put up on offer a brand new paintball gun and mask for free... you get to take it home (If your licenced. And if your not they will start the licencing procedure for you) so we could put up, best play of the day, shot out most often, slowest VR-4 :) what ever.

I was thinking Saturday March 20th. Obviously though I am looking for the maximum amount of people so we can have that prize. You don't have to be a Mitsi owner or anything like that. I just thought it might be a bit of fun for some car enthusiasts.

Are you in?

End quote/

Maybe we can run a grudge match between 6th and 8th Gen VR4's. (y)

Post if you are interested again

Thanks

Scott

G

Unregistered
Sounds like a great idea Scott, I know you generated a fair amount of interest last time.

Just stickied the thread for you too. :)

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
yeh count me in as an i hope so (should be able to get work off)

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Is there anyone else interested in this so i can get back to him with some numbers?

Thanks Peoples.

Scott

djb160

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Dale
Drive
Legnum VR4 "Grimace"
Nissan Leaf
Obviously I'm not interested in attending personally but what type of paintball is it? speedball, woodsball/bushball?

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
March the 20th .... hmpf the only weekend this month I won't be in Perth :cursing:

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
If there are any interested parties see the following below as they haven't asked for his card yet so you might still be in with a chance to join in:

Okay Guys we are confirmed for 10 guys (More if we need it.)

20th of March 2010
WASP Paintball Canning Vale (Right next door to the Swan Brewery, and inside the Canningvale Country Club)

$42.50 buys you 200 Rounds of paint, rental clothes, rental gun, and a Sausage Sizzle.
$45.00 buys you 300 Rounds of paint for those that a bit "quick on the trigger" (This does not mean that 100 Rounds is $15.00)

8.30am is when the saftey induction begins with a 9.00am "Balls will be flying" call.

Drinks are available from the premisis, and you can also bring your own if you so desire.

If you are the keenest of the keenest you can and you are there first, we are booked under "Galant VR-4 Club)

Now is the time to front up with the bucks.

If you can out the money into our bank account that would be great.

Please use your User Name as a reference when paying:

BSB: 736308
Account: 584438

If you have any mates or people you would like to shoot at, then by all means bring them along.

Guys we have until this Saturday (13th)to get the money into the account.

Cheers

Scott

G

Unregistered
Sorry I didn't let you know sooner Scott, but unfortunately I wont be able to make this due to work commitments.

Have a good day though, show 'em what for :)

Top Bottom