New wheels, new forum

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Hi everyone,

Just puchased a 12/96 Leggy, completely stock and freshly imported, moon roof, leather, tv, stacker, 46,000km, factory BBS wheels, mint condition car for a great price, complete with jap rego stickers, manuals all in japanese, japanese 30 year member of there motor federation sticker lol!

Just sold my R32 gts4, loving the ride and comfort of the mitsi already

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Hey Adam, welcome!

I can't believe nobody has used up that member name already haha. Sounds like a well-optioned Legnum, automatic I'm guessing?

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Welcome Adam. Looks like you got yrself a nice Leggy there. Helps us appreciate it more but posting some pics ;)

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Once the AWD bug bites, its hard to go back eh!

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Hey Adam, welcome aboard.

Holy crap those are some epically low k's, does the level of interior wear seem to line up with such low usage? That's around 3000km a year since production 0_0 If it's legit, that's quite a find.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
welcome to ozvr4, adam
everything you need is here somewhere

eg:

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.p...ook-here-FIRST. (index to lots of good stuff)
http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.p...ommon-problems (common issues/fixes)
http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.p...rum.-MUST-READ (all the info about these cars and their varients)
http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.p...taged-Upgrades (staged upgrades)
http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.p...tion-Info-HELP (production info)

and if you're wondering why you cant post a new thread, its cause you hav to be a donating member, which is $5.

i think that covers everything. again, welcome :)

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Cheers guys, will go and take some snappys now and post. I seriously was very skeptical when I stumbled on this car, I thought it was too good to be true. Hey it still might be, only had it for two days!

But honestly I'm no stranger to the car trade and this thing is so mint I was amazed that no-one bought it at the orignal asking price of $10900

Post pics in a minute!

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Welcome Adam, If your car is pearl white and manual as well it would be almost identical to my car when I got it :p except mine is a FL. Nice score :)

Holy crap those are some epically low k's, does the level of interior wear seem to line up with such low usage? That's around 3000km a year since production 0_0 If it's legit, that's quite a find.

My car once had 46,000kms on it :( now it has 76,000kms.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Hey Adam, welcome!

I can't believe nobody has used up that member name already haha. Sounds like a well-optioned Legnum, automatic I'm guessing?

Yea I used it on CLUBVR4 as well, I thought it would be taken for sure!

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Welcome Adam, If your car is pearl white and manual as well it would be almost identical to my car when I got it :p except mine is a FL. Nice score :)

My car once had 46,000kms on it :( now it has 76,000kms.

Thanks Craig, its auto unfortunately, but its gonn a be the wifes daily, and mine on the weekends of course!

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Here is some pics people, crappy mobile phone quality, I havnt touched the car apart from putting in a new battery. When I crack the orbital out and give it some love i'll post some better shots.

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
nice clean car you found there, I cant even spot any cracks in the engine covers, a rare thing to find!

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
Welcome Adam, nice ride n is it winning turquoise, if it is I have the same colour with grey cloth trim n 17inch wheels. U will like me enjoy ur new ride n wonder what u ever did without it

Cheers leff

CANDEE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
Nice lil ride. :) Looks like someone has moved the tuner box though... usually thats under the passenger seat(mine was)..

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Wow that's clean. The Meister Blue looks good when not covered in dents!

Top Bottom