New wheels, new forum

G

Unregistered
Welcome mate! Nice example of a low km legnum.

There are ones out there, as Macca said his came with a similar amount and my galant which i recently sold originally came with 41,000kms and service history to match...could of consumed breakfast/lunch/dinner off any part of that car!

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
JDM dog, too? Lovely looking vehicle, and with a cassette player, too!
So it looks like your car came from Osaka -better give the air filter a clean :)

Mine had 42,000 when I got it... now up to 57,000.

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Wow, that car looks great!!! Welcome, mate!

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Took some of your advice fellas, booked in for a tune and a boost increase using a 3 port solenoid instead of a bleed valve, for the same price which I am much happier with, bought a plastic cased ecu, all up including flash, ecu, dyno hire and labour, $710. Should give me a much better looking afr and 40ish kw atw gain.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Mike Dale Automotive, using Turbo Tunes awd dyno. Cant wait, she is such a premium unleaded fuel guzzling whore at the moment!

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Hahaha yeahp, stock fuel and ignition maps are hilarious. Ridiculous amount of advance with detonation combated by equally ludicrous injector duty.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
You'll be very happy with what Mike can do. Very smart guy.

Good to hear Jon

I could tell immediately when I first met him that he knew these things inside out which gave me a lot of confidence. Plus theres not even one set of traffic lights between my house and his workshop! Very conveniant :p

vr4jim

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jim
Drive
1998 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Welcome to the forum. Colour is awesome and it looks like i could eat off that engine bay

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Welcome to the forum. Colour is awesome and it looks like i could eat off that engine bay

cheers mate, the colour looks so much better since clay barred it and machine polished, I also noticed that Winning Turquoise doesnt show up very well in photos, looks so much better in person!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome aboard... and keep those rear windscreen stickers on! JDM authenticity right there!

"Loki" was bought with 57k on the clock. It now has 135k and the front bar has been assaulted and battle-scarred by Aussie conditions :)

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Welcome aboard... and keep those rear windscreen stickers on! JDM authenticity right there!

"Loki" was bought with 57k on the clock. It now has 135k and the front bar has been assaulted and battle-scarred by Aussie conditions :)

I love the jdm stickers, it may take some time before there gone...

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
I love the jdm stickers, it may take some time before there gone...

Ive still got the old rego sticker on mine, 4.5 years on. I cried a couple of months ago when the scrutineers made me rip out the old jap toll collector :(

Vouching for how dam clean and shiney the car is, looked so good on the weekend

Top Bottom