New wheels, new forum

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
F06 is the paint code. No, no tranny cooler yet, living in paranoia. I am going to look into it very soon, but im sure you already know where to get one? My next move is some coilovers, cant stand the ride height since putting the wheels on, its driving me nuts every time I look at it.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Yeah just pop into any local Superchump Auto shop, I forget what brand they are...Some bloke's name but I cannot remember it! Anyway, they are just re-branded PWR coolers (you may even be able to see the shaved off PWR logo on the top of the metal) and cost less. The install was easy enough for even me to attempt, there's a sweet guide in the how-to section with photos and advice on which direction to run it etc., definitely worth a read through the whole thread.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Sweet, I've fitted a few of them before, quite an easy job, just havnt bought one in ages. Will definately read the thread tho cheers. Do you remember how much they are?

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Ahhh I can't remember man mine was over 2 years ago for my old car. Around a hundred bucks maybe? Nothing too rich

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Good cheap upgrade, might grab one tomorrow and get it on.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Next additions,

Tanabe Sustec pro's (thanks Jon)

IMG_0327.jpg

Trans oil cooler

IMG_0328.jpg

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Nice one, if they're the right kind of Tanabe's they go pretty darn low! There seem to be an older and newer version floating around.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Are your guards rolled Tom? If so, how much and where?

Top Bottom