Newbie!

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
02 vr4 galant, 92 vr4, 85 starion
Should have wrote that better the black evo 9 that parks in the work carpark! his steering was doing it just before i took holidays? Wish i had a evo 9 but still very happy with the vr4
Have 2 get a sump plug seal 2morow leaking a slight bit but all sweet otherwise

cruise 2morrow? fuel down 2 11.5 per 100kms sweet!

4RT3R5

Crunching Gears
First Name
MART.PREZ
Drive
98 Legnum VR4, Mazda 323
Hey take it back to Sinergy :lol:. Im sure we can afford an EVO soon, when we have that payrise :LOL:. I filled up again yesterday, i think that liberty (y) petrol get more km's that BP :thumbdown:. Let me know if u still wanna cruise, i got no speakers at all in my car right now, i had to take rear speakers off my mazda in carpark after work and battery is dead flat so i had to take it to home recharge :cursing:

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
Thats no good bro,no speakers:001_huh: mazda feeling all neglected thats why:lol: dont forget karls supra have 2 take down his system big time and fast cant believe his killer subs setup:LOL:

We can cruise 2morrow if u wan2 but in morning, have 2 be at picnic at 12:30 u up 4 it, or night cruise sunday???

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
Alarm-Turbo Timer install

Well just had a Cyclops Paralyser alarm fitted this morning and Blitz Turbo Timer, all good happy with it(y)

Cost $470 i supplied the turbo timer and alarm supplied and fitted was $400, $70 2 install timer

I know turbo timers r a bit of a wank factor but using it as a boost guage 2:blush: getting a bit lazy as well

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
Trans cooler sweet

Trans cooler all on and all sweet, should help in those hellish summers:D selling my other vr4 on sat so bring on the mods!!! replaced sump plug and still slight weep:angry: its got copper washer and its tight not to tight cant see any crack! Might change seal with high temp rubber like wats on the 380s??

G

Unregistered
Just got my Silver Galant Vr4. Took like three months to import. Felt like a year. Car goes really hard considering its stock. I live in the Hills area of sydney. Showed it to my friend who owns a evo 5 and he recons its pretty close in performance but is a smoother ride. ( The Galant.)
I notice every so often it makes a short slight shutter is that normal? its done it like 3 times today. Ive driven it for about 3 hours today.
Also when you push the car hard around a corner the car makes a slight rubbing sound. Is that the AYC working?
What could that be?
I have a series one. I find it weird that it doesnt have a alarm.
Im very new to Galants.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
They AYC fluid may need changing to fix the noise when cornering.

When it stutters, does it do it under load or in any particular circumstance?

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Congrats on getting your car, now the fun begins.

Top Bottom