No more waiting!!

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Yeah i was at Helensvale. No more! My battery was dead too and the car was there for 2 month only.I bought a new battery from them.

Which office did you go through Taraska? Strathpine office probably gets a regular procession of Legnums due to the proximity of Shogun, Carmen and some other import yards. The chick who did my car there took a few seconds and even showed ME where to find it. She knew exactly where to find it because she had registered a Legnum the day before mine.

The only hassle I had was that she made me turn off the engine and the battery was completely dead from 6 months in Shogun. That made my day at 4:30pm.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
:banghead: I honestly despair sometimes, guys. EVERYONE has the same battery issues - its got to be the most documented issue with Jap imports.

For anyone still waiting for their cars, the FIRST thing you should do when you get it home is replace the terminals and battery. No ifs or buts, you have no idea how old it is or how badly it's been treated. It takes all of about ten minutes to replace the terminals and put a decent capacity battery in there.

Mike I'm sure you've said that on here before, haven't you? It's great advice too - often there's a line a mile long in the mornings but the last hour or so is devoid of cars.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
That was the main issue with my rego, it took them 30 mins to find the engine number!

I wouldnt worry about it anymore, sure it was a little bit of stuffing around, in the scheme of things it was nothing though, just enjoy the car now! ;)

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
Vic Roads ask you to make an appointment - so turning up at closing time isn't gonna help. Furthermore - not every Vic Roads office will register imports. :(

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Yeh I may have mentioned it before, but I dont have a great memory... haha

I need to read threads a few times if I want to remember what has been said... and names - I am the worst at remembering them.

Top Bottom