Not a bad Pioneer double-din stereo

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
hmmmm sounds like a plan. Cheers guys

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
It would be nice with a thin black plastic surround to hide the gap and to help mould it in with the centre dash. For 5 beers worth of work though, it looks great.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Haha yea it came with one but would have to do a little surgery to it so it fits in good and i couldn't be bothered just wanted to put it all back together and see it going!:p

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
I checked these out at JB this weekend..
A beautiful looking unit to be sure, but I've decided against it for the moment.

My Leggie came with a 10stacker CD in the boot, hooked up to what seems to be the stock mitsubishi head unit. Although a little plain, I'm quite happy with it at the moment. :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Sydo, what about am/fm reception? Or are you going to hook up a frequency shifter? And where are some damn picks of your car, Its been like 4 days now!

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
It's been raining all day - but I hope to get some pics as soon as I finished work tonight.
Although I think my camera is in my ladies car..

I've already got myself a FM expander from Supercheap auto. $27. Will install this week. (After spending 2 days listening to nothing but Christian radio in the car, I had to do something!)
AM recepetion seems fine..

Top Bottom