[NSW] Bathurst Meet/Greet/Cruise 19-09-09

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Hey everyone, okay here we go!

Date is confirmed as 19-09-09

BathurstMeet-190909.jpg

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=s_d&amp;saddr=Francis+St&amp;daddr=Main+St+to:Great+Western+Hwy+to:-33.439499,149.558601&amp;geocode=FTxa__0dIFf8CA%3BFb4dAf4dkOnyCA%3BFXwSAv4dQsDqCA%3B&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=dme&amp;mrcr=2&amp;mrsp=3&amp;sz=15&amp;sll=-33.430295,149.573665&amp;sspn=0.025787,0.055747&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;ll=-33.597172,150.75521&amp;spn=0.003217,0.006968&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=embed&amp;saddr=Francis+St&amp;daddr=Main+St+to:Great+Western+Hwy+to:-33.439499,149.558601&amp;geocode=FTxa__0dIFf8CA%3BFb4dAf4dkOnyCA%3BFXwSAv4dQsDqCA%3B&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=dme&amp;mrcr=2&amp;mrsp=3&amp;sz=15&amp;sll=-33.430295,149.573665&amp;sspn=0.025787,0.055747&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;ll=-33.597172,150.75521&amp;spn=0.003217,0.006968" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

Meet: 10am for a 10:15-10:30 leave
Richmond RSL Car Park
Corner of Eastmarket St and Francis St, Richmond (Click Here For Map)

First Stop: For Breakfast/Quick regroup or rest before the freeway run
McDonalds on the corner of Main St and the Great Western Hwy in Lithgow (Click Here For Map)

Second Stop: Final regrouping, meet up with anyone already down that way, refueling if you were low, etc!
A Bunnings and Petrol station on Sydney Rd just outside of the main Bathurst area (Click Here For Map)

Final Stop: MtPanorama in Bathurst :cool: (Click Here For Map)
And here we are! ETA around lunch, 12-1ish depending on how long it takes us!
We can take the rest from there, do happy laps, take photos, or anything.. Then maybe on to a pub for lunch?

If you guys post this on other forums (Such as MCA, etc) let me know, just so I can keep track of numbers, where it is, etc
(Feel free to use the image at the top, it'll be automatically updated when we decide on the firm date!)

Attendees:
1) Kat (Kitty's VR4) - In the Jag
2) Brad (King_Panther) - in the SUPER + Mrs Photographer =]
3) Dimi - Camry/Chaser thing
4) Paul (VR-04-TT) - Galant VR4
5) Wayne (Emu) + 1 - Galant VR4
6) Wes (Trounced) - Legnum VR4 + Stickers!
7) Andy (Zild) - Galant VR4
8) Jono (Happymatch) + Maybe Family - Legnum VR4
9) Connor - Legnum VR4
10) Irwin (Gorgath) - Legnum VR4
11) Chris (um318r) - Galant VR4
12) Gavin (Devol) - Galant VR4
13) Bruce (Cyber_Scriber) - Galant VR4
14) Gareth (want_a_legnum) - Legnum VR4
15) Dawso - Legnum VR4
16) Yay, ME! (Tom) - Galant VR4

Plus, non-VR4 that may join:
1) Dave (One of my mates) - A worked Sigma or a Lancer

Maybes:
1) Alex (VR4SUM) - VR4
2) Michael (Dr-25-lt) - Legnum VR4

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
I'm trying my best to get Kitty repaired, if she's ready I'm there, if she's not I'll still come with a mascot on the bonnet, sorry guys......... I'm flexible with dates, so up to you guys on the Date... all good

Tom, awesome work on the first pic...... (y)(y)(y)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Thanks guys :)

Kitty, I hope your car is fixed sooon!!!

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
19th sounds a go this end. Can't do the 20th now.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
cool sounds good, i will probably meet you guys in lithgow, if all goes well, my mate that is buying Grandpa and i will drive from leeton over to lithgow so there will be 2 of us joining you there.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
cool sounds good, i will probably meet you guys in lithgow, if all goes well, my mate that is buying Grandpa and i will drive from leeton over to lithgow so there will be 2 of us joining you there.

Will you have extra room then for merchandise in two cars then Wes?

.... and if we pre-order can we pick up at the meet? May help you to not carry more than you need and get bogged down at the line... :lol:

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hmmm..... wonder if I can make this or not... no idea at the moment.

Would be weird to turn to a meet now in the Super, only to see someone else in my Grandpa... :huh:

Might be a bit early for me :cool: I like my sleep on a Saturday!

Zild

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
1998 VR4 Galant
Will check my roster, hopefully be available!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Great! Hope to see you all there :)

Brad, rock up in the Super and show the Grandpa that you're grown, and won't be awkward that you're both with new partners now :p

G

Unregistered
sorry thats my rostered weekend on i think i have the weekend off after that thou 26\27

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Would be weird to turn to a meet now in the Super, only to see someone else in my Grandpa... :huh:

Brad, as long as something like this doesn't happen.... or there will be a good laugh for all. I am not implying anything about your character by the below. Having said that, I will have the scanner with me on the day for a heads up.....

000 call, Saturday 2:38pm 19th September, 2009

Operator: Emergency, which service?
Brad: Police, highway patrol if possible
Operator: One moment Please... <transfers call>
HWP: Bathurst Highway command, how can we assist?
Brad: Yes, someone has stolen my car. I'm following them at the moment with a few of my buddies.. There's a couple of cars between us.
HWP: Where are you located sir?
Brad: I'm leaving the Mount Panorama circuit at Bathurst, heading on the Great Western Highway east.
HWP: And your name and licence number?
Brad: My name is Brad XXXXXXX, I can't get to my licence, I'm driving. I live at XXXXXXX XXXXX, XXXXX.
HWP: And how are you following the vehicle?
Brad: I'm in my other car, Rego XX-XX-XX. How far away is the nearest patrol car?
HWP: Cars have been notified, Can you confirm the make and model of the allegedly stolen vehicle?
Brad: Allegedly??? What the? It's a Mitsubishi Legnum, 1997 Model... Can you send someone, I don't think they know I'm following them... I've had this car for years but the car is quick so I'm not sure I can keep up with them for long.
HWP: Sir, I need to confirm some details, Colour and Rego.
Brad: White, Rego is NSW XXX-XXX.... Look it up on your computer...
HWP: And when did you last have the car in your possession, Sir?
Brad: This morning, 8am. What does that have to do with it?
HWP: According to our records Sir, you sold the car today at 10am...
Brad: Oh, S**t, (background sirens)
HWP: Now Sir, look in your rear mirror and please pull over, your driving illegally whilst using a mobile phone.
Brad: beep, beep, beep.
HWP: Hello, Hello

Brad, now you'll have to come to pay me back for the above... (y) l'll buy you a beer, buddy. Hope you can make it.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
LOL thats great wayne you can just see it, love the its been sold this morning and the reply of oh s**t lol

i could just see brad doing that too lol

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
oh yeah and if people want things then yes we can have them made and deliver them no shipping cost on the day, will same a bit when people are after mugs etc.

every wanting gear get your orders in soon so we can make sure we have them all done in time.

S**T did i say no shipping i mean how much fuel will i use divided by how many orders lol :-P have to get there somehow lol

no for real though shipping will be Zero due to the hand delivery

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Brad, now you'll have to come to pay me back for the above... (y) l'll buy you a beer, buddy. Hope you can make it.

Ummm you can buy me a beer... not sure what I'd do with it though :tongue_smilie:

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Do it man, it'll be a nice fun day out :)

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
Little worries that my wife is pregnant with the third one. (dammmmmm i feel old but not shooting blanks~) but surely its gonna be a fun day out~

so if i fall behind just because i am keeping my speed limit:LOL:, bear with me~:cry:

Top Bottom