[NSW] Cruise to Bathurst for photos this Sunday 21st September

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Hey guys, short notice - all welcome. KB aka VR-04-TT and myself are going to blast (well, not really blast) through Lithgow and up to Bathurst on Sunday. Who's up for it?

Departing Richmond Club car park at 10:00am then off to Lithgow for refreshments. After our short stop we'll then be proceeding to Bathurst for photos.
If anyone wants to meet at Homebush P6F first to cruise up to Richmond and meet KB up there, let me know and we'll depart homebush at 9:00am, if not i'll head straight up to Richmond Club.

So fill up a tank of petrol, put your alarms on and lets head up to Bathurst on Sunday :D

Primary meeting point will be at 6 East Market Street, Richmond.

Contact number is: 0432 0400 10
mitshy.gif

map11.jpg

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Would love to come bro, but i'm a bit far away for this one ;)

And the gearbox might die lol....

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Emanuel and Tom have confirmed they're coming too :D

So we have a white galant, a white legnum, a purple galant, and a purple legnum :ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
What time do you anticipate you will be in bathurst?

I keen as long as its not too late!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Ah, so this is the cruise you were talking about Paul? Shame I'm back in Melbourne now after the Sydney/Canberra work tour!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Ah, so this is the cruise you were talking about Paul? Shame I'm back in Melbourne now after the Sydney/Canberra work tour!

Kinda lol...This is all quite impromptu, I said it'd be cool to do a Bathurst run to Dimi and then we were both like "Lets do it!" and it just ran from there :D

So apologies for the late notice to everyone else!!!

I want to organise a big fun Nav Run for when it's warmer :D

G

Unregistered
I guess we'd be there about 1pm?

ok guys,

ill meet you at the mobile service station just before you get into Bathurst.

Its actually right after you hit the 80km zone in Raglan.

Should be cool to cruise into town with a bunch of VR-4's!....

We'll do the main stretch up William street which puts you right on the starting

grid of Mount Panorama!

How does that sound?

Lets hope the weather is good!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Sounds awesome! Will be great to get some pics on the grid! :D Bring as many cameras as you can :D

Bells line is going to ROCK!!!!

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
you cant wait for a few weeks longer ??

why not do it the long weekend ? ill be in orange then

G

Unregistered
id love to come guys but bathurst is 3 hours from me and im in the other direction and driving with no one :(

but ill be in syd in the next few weeks to have cooler the installed,dyno run/tune maybe i could meet up with u guys then??

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
you cant wait for a few weeks longer ??

why not do it the long weekend ? ill be in orange then

As I said earlier, it was pretty spur of the moment. This wasn't meant to be a full official cruise, it's just been posted up so if anyone is free they can make it.

I'll organise a route and post up another cruise with heaps more notice for late October :D

Gareth! Sounds great mate! I may be down the south coast at that time as my sis is having her first baby around then. But give us a bell when you're here and we'll meet up!

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
sorry guys, i really wanted join you guys for the drive - I live at homebush - but i was on on call at work so could not go anywhere. for the next cruise, if i can have the date early enough, i can take my name off from the on call list if i am on it~

Hope you guys had a good time and hope to see you guys next time.:ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
Great day, great track to drive on, hey guys does anyone want there number plate blured out or can we just post pics up?

Top Bottom