Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
After the small meet on Sunday, a suggestion was made for a few more meets and cruises.

And now being the unofficial planner :p, I was thinking about a full meet getting everyone to a place so we can all get together.

I was thinking a cruise from Western Sydney, with a few pick up points making it easier to drive to a final destination most likely being Newcastle as its quite a central location.

As max participation would be the goal, suggestions on pick up points and the most perfect weekend as well.

I'll take all suggestions on board to make it available for everyone so please feel free to leave any thoughts here :)

Cheers guys :)

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Northern Sydney people thornleigh maccas. Late July/early August is the earliest i am free

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Whatever the plan is. I am up for it. I just love going for long drive/cruise. :)

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
I'm up for it, Central Coast guy can meet a Ourimbah rest area

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
I'm up for it too - haven't really had the chance to do many long drives in my leggy yet.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Cool, I think that an early august meet will be the go. Now ill do a bit of research on what we can do in Newcastle and ill lock it in :)

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
cant do the first weekend in August = wedding anniversary

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
I cant do last weekend in July, my partners birthday and my dad is coming up that weekend.

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Are we going through toll? Coz I don't have etag but if we are, I might just apply/get one before the date.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
The plan is to meet in western sydney and have a few stops to pick up guys on the way to newcastle. But we all need to agree on a weekend for max attendance before I start planning the route.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Put up a "I'm fine with whatever" option? :p

I'm good for everything except the 20th... Unless I can turn up super late

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Only have 7 voters, ill leave it running til the end of the month and ill start planning the route to Newcastle.

If someone from Newcastle would like to get in touch with me to organise a place to have the meet then I can get the route going.

Cheers guys, and its your meet too so get voting :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I just drove Bucketts Way & Thunderbolt Way to get to Glen Innes for work today.

F@ck me, why has no one mentioned this route for a cruise? Jeebus it would have awesome in a VR4...

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
As the end of the month is now tomorrow, and I don't see much more voting to take place, the date is now going to be locked in at 10th Aug.

As of this coming week, I will make a route for the cruise up to Newcastle, and Im planing to have a couple of stops, one around Sydney, and planning on having one at the F3 Cafe stop on the F3, then make our way up.

If anyone has a good place to meet around Sydney for those people who don't live as far west as a few of us, please let me know, as I am a Vic boy and only been in Sydney for 6 months lol :p.

Top Bottom