[NSW] Full Custom Exhaust with downpipes (From Windsor Exhaust in Richmond)

G

Unregistered
Had a full custom exhaust put on today, took in 3 pics of other designs that are on here and its come up really good!

For the full exhaust installed all up $1250, what a good deal.

Downpipes are 2 1/2" into a 3" system.
I got the highest flowing cat they had, a 4" metal cat.
Larger muffler straight through design and a single hotdog.
No stainless used which is good I think as these chance of cracking specially up there its the hottest at the downpipes. And it keeps the price down.
The 4" cat actually sits higher than the stock cat which is great.
Very nice curve off the rear turbo great design.
Only thing is as my car was so loud before it just seems too quiet now but well see how it goes as I need to drive it more and yes yes is more power very responsive :)

EDIT: WINDSOR EXHUAST CENTRE
PH: 45885533
13 Windsor Street, Richmond 2753

DSC_0484.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0494-1.jpg
\
DSC_0508.jpg

DSC_0509.jpg

DSC_0515.jpg

DSC_0518.jpg

Before the muffler was installed you can see all the way through it's just on a slight angle all the way though.

G

Unregistered
Holy crap that look awsome and a mad price too!!! Are you able to PM me there details as i might get them to make me some dump pipes to finish off my exhaust..

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Thats awesome man.... Are those pipes tuned? I'm just surprised they didn't come straight into the join from the rear turbo.

All in all though, what a GREAT deal!

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
That looks amazing, Have you any pics what it looks like from the rear of your car.
What are you doing with the old exhaust??

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Awesome Emanuel! I knew they'd produce the goods :)

Great price too!!

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
that looks F%&KING awsome mate,
let those guys know they should get into making downpipes for our babes, with a setup like that they will make a killing..

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Emanuel, do know how much does it cost just for the downpipes? farken yeah! I am inlove LOL!

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Very good deal, have you had the car dyno'd before you done the exhaust? Also, is that some kind of heat coating on the dumps?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Top stuff ET, looks great.

Can you take some pics of the end of the exhaust ? I wish to compare how the hook at the end of yours with the OEM exhaust piping... is it much straighter ?

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Hmmmm,

Just found where $1250 of my mod's budget is going..... Thank you Emanuel. Wonder if I can get it done in time for the track day.

Can you PM me contact details please??

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Wow that looks great!

I wonder what they'd do a straight cat-back for? I already have a muffler too.. Just need a Cat and the Centre pipes

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
does that have some sort of coating or is htat just what mild looks like?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Looks coated to me! But I wouldn't have a clue lol just ignore me :p

G

Unregistered
I've added the number and details in the first post, they just coated/painted? it before it went on I really have no idea what they used.
And one of the large muffler as well.

I'll try and get more pics when its on a hoist next as its a bit hard when its on the ground.

Thats awesome man.... Are those pipes tuned? I'm just surprised they didn't come straight into the join from the rear turbo.

All in all though, what a GREAT deal!
Dude if they came straight into the join from thre rear turbo it would not flow anywhere near as good. You need to make the rear pipe off the turbo as long as you can with a nice even curve to try and match the length of the front one.
I guess it's as tuned as they could get it.

Oh yea and I told them they would most likely be getting more VR4's in after mine was done, ring them now for a price while its fresh in there momery.

G

Unregistered
That looks amazing, Have you any pics what it looks like from the rear of your car.
What are you doing with the old exhaust??
The old one is outside with the rest of the old at there workshop, so I guess its there's now.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Wouldn't that sharper bend in the pipe create more backpressure though?

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Is it common practice to weld the front end pipes to the front of the CAT and bolt the other end. ?????????????????

Doesn't seem right to me. I think both my cars you can unbolt and remove the CAT if needed.

Top Bottom