[NSW] Sydney Super VR-4 evening meet 3rd June 2009

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
oh & cheers to Wayne for popping in last night & hanging around ! Yes I really am that dumb about cars ! :bigsmile:

Chris from MEEK was showing us the difference between the AYC gearing & the S-AYC gearing ... the S-AYC is so much more finer but Chris is not fan of them..

No worries Brad, Was good to meet the guys at Meek, see the Super, BE THE FIRST ONE TO RIDE IN THE SUPER, and learn a bit more about the AYC and what the boys at MEEK do.

Don't worry, a few of these weekend workshops and we'll have you changing your own oil, replacing the engine and installing a Boost controller.

Looking forward to catching up with you all again tonight.

Bruce, if you want to see some great cars and some even greater characters, be there tonight.

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
May have to cancel this evening as the little one is 'fully sick'
See how he goes down at 6 as to whether I can get a leave pass afterward.
Keep you posted (cause I am sure you are all waiting on baited breath for the update LOL!)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
little one is 'fully sick' Keep you posted (cause I am sure you are all waiting on baited breath for the update LOL!)

Yea we are ! Keep us posted as to how your little one is feeling dude !
We don't give a shit about you though ! :ROFLMAO:
(just kidding of course ! ;))

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
LMAO! Thanks for the support ya bastards! LOL!
Looking a bit more promising now (apparently)
whats the latest you guys will be at the meet before moving on?
(got your mobs anyway mate)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yea I'm 20mins from Auburn & was raining here just a few moments ago.

Stopped for now, but am not looking forward to later if the sky is any judgement. Car's still getting detailed !

EDIT - Raining again grrr...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Brad chose the best day for a detailing :D

How's the Super driving by the way? No more problems?

Mate I choose the best day to do ANYTHING... :mad:

Super is driving really well. Much more smoother than the Grandpa at the moment. I'm not tempted enough yet to give it some punch. Still has to return to MEEK on Friday for trans cooler & some other stuff. Still has that clicking noise though & my battery terminals are shagged from the wrong battery. I can admit here THAT MY DAD DID IT ! He put the wrong battery in but apparently he "knows what he's doing".

G

Unregistered
Have fun guy's I need to change/inspect my diff oil after trck day yesterday as there was a bit of a leak so will have to give tonight a miss.
Was looking forward to see your car Brad but i'll have to wait till next time

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I'm out my wife is working late and i've got to put kids to bed. Sad to miss this though

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Awesome Super VR-4, Brad. You're so paranoid haha :p

Did you see why I was paranoid bro ??? I've got my car running, door wide open, I'm at the end of the line & I see some dude walking towards my car !!!
What about all the cars checking us out, plus those 2 guys who I was real suspicious about that hung around us. Then the cops scoped us !

Oh yea, coming back down Parramatta I was heading past the red light camera there at Auburn & I saw an R35 GTR go past me in the other direction..

Top Bottom