[NSW] Sydney meet

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Shall we have it at the same place as last time??/Users/davidclifford/Desktop/sydney_olympic_park_map_2007meet.jpg

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
Shall we have it at the same place as last time?? homebush olympic park

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
same place as last time?? homebush olympic park

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hehe 3 straight forum posts Dave, hmm are you pretty anxious to have it at Homebush Park ? ;)

31st actually sounds good to me too. Lock it in ! Too bad my car is still the same as at the last meet ...:cool:

G

Unregistered
Maybe another localtion? Lets get some idea's rolling......

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
i know cronulla is a long way for every one but there is some pretty nice places/carparks along the beach. good views. if the weather is good so will the girls. big grass area... bring the dog or a picnic, frizbee.... what ever floats your boat.... or hit the pub .....bbq......either way.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
forgot to mention....... HOOTERS....... has opened in cronulla!!!!

sorry ladies

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Cronulla would be a fair hike for most of us here I think ... most of us are out west or north.

I wasn't bagging Homebush though, it's a fairly sensible place to meet but I'm struggling to think of other places which are good... Castle Hill? Liverpool? Parramatta? Hornsby? (that would allow some fun on the twisty Pacific Hwy) .....

Anyone planning to bring their partners along ? Or is just owners only?

Just be careful though guys, I'm bringing my camera & planning to use it!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'll bring my girl :) She can be armed with both video and still cam :D

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Good stuff Paul, I'll bring mine along too ;)

Well I have both video & still in the same housing, so bring one, bring BOTH!

Anyone having any location ideas apart from Homebush & Cronulla ?

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
no idea

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I can only advise on meet points and cruises out west and blue mountains way. But people closer to Sydney might not want to come so far.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
i am keen for 31st, should be able to bring the girly too. hornsby is ok. blue mountains probably getting a bit far this time. parra liverpool is good too.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
OK I'm going to throw a few places out there for people's opinions ;

(These come to mind from my previous job installing point of sale systems)

* Liverpool Catholic Club has some big empty carparks out the back of the club which we could 'own' for the time we're there as no one else parks there. This club is right off the M7 & near the M5.

* Moorebank Sports Club again has a large-ish car park but isn't in the best condition (lots of loose gravel plus has a nasty speed bump). This place is off the Heathcote Road turn off from the M5. The bistro there has some decent food too & the drinks are cheap.

* Either Maccas at the twin servos off the M4 at Eastern Creek. Car parks aren't big though but near something to eat/drink.

* Panthers at Penrith (you'd probably be better at this than me Paul!). Large carpark last time I was there, plus there's Spurs nearby for some good grub.

* Thornleigh Maccas has a big carpark (plus it's the closest place to me I can reasonably think of hehe !)

* Norwest Business Park at Baulkham Hills has plenty of empty business car parks that we could possibly pinch on a Saturday.

* Brighton Le Sands if we could get a spot along the shore there would make some cool shots of the cars.

* Homebush - no explanation really !

* I can't remember the name of it at the moment (Dave any help?) but there's a park along the water at Rhodes which is near MRT which isn't a bad spot.

My mind is now blank at the moment ..... anyone else offer any suggestions ? & no I'm not taking my Legnum through Galston Gorge hehe.....

G

Unregistered
Yea we should all put a bit more thought into this and get a location set.

Good to get some ideas up brad.
Eastern Creek, Baulkham Hills or castle hill is a good start as they are all sort of in the outer center of the Sydney area.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
brighton le sands has several big car parks along the water from the airport all the way to dolls point, my guess is six or seven. it all starts at the end of the eastern distributer/southern cross drive. so there would be some good highway/freeway roads almost to the meeting point.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Well, we could set a main meeting point. Then the more outer west guys could meet up and then cruise to the main meet together?

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
OK I'm going to throw a few places out there for people's opinions ; !

* I can't remember the name of it at the moment (Dave any help?) but there's a park along the water at Rhodes which is near MRT which isn't a bad spot.
Yeah i know the name (i looked it up) Brays Bay Reserve, it's before concorde rd heading south from Ryde

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I could be in Sydney this w/e....... Northern Beaches or Hills District most likely.......

Anyone keen to meet up?

Dawso

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Good stuff Dave thanks for looking that up. Nice place for photos, plus we can bring stuff to throw at the MRT building HAHA.

pu-11-me I have PM'd you about this weekend !

BTW, does anyone need a copy of CAPS ?

Top Bottom