[NSW] Sydney meet

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Just a heads up for everyone going to the meet ;

Does anyone need a copy of CAPS ?

For anyone who doesn't have the ability to download or obtain it through other means, just let me know as I'll bring some copies along on CD for anyone who needs it...

Cheers.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Good idea Brad!

Seeing as though this is next week, we should probably set stuff in stone.

The 2nd NSW OZVR4 Meet

Date: 29th March 2008
Meet Point: P6f Carpark, Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush.
Time: 8am for a 9am departure

Route:

Head out of P6f and right onto Homebush Bay Drive,
Then quickly jump into the right lane to turn right onto the M4.
Follow this till you reach the Mulgoa Road exit.
Turn right onto Mulgoa Road and follow it all the way through Penrith, straight through every set of lights and every roundabout.
There will be a massive one at the end of Penrith where the road changes name to Castlereagh Road
Keep going straight for about 25 mins until you reach Richmond.
Turn left onto March Street (or Bell's Line of Road...it is the same road)
Keep following, over the bridge into North Richmond.

This is the last decent stop for fuel before everything becomes really expensive so we can stop at the United on the left before going any futher if you wish.

Then we simply just keep going straight. Bell's Line of Road will take us straight to Bathurst.

We can get some sweeeeeeet photos on the start line :)

Please remember Mt Panorama is still a public road and people live there! Please be sensible and remember there is a 60km/h speed limit for the whole track!

Looking forward to it guys :) Bring jumpers and coats...it'll be windy and cold!

PS: I don't mean to seem like the organisational bastard nazi lol...I just noticed nothing had been confirmed yet and it's only next weekend. I just want to make sure everyone knows what's going on when we all arrive. It makes for a far less stressful event and more fun :D

PPS: I'll have the Iron Chef stickers for any of Kristian's customers too :D

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
PS: I don't mean to seem like the organisational bastard nazi lol...I just noticed nothing had been confirmed yet and it's only next weekend. I just want to make sure everyone knows what's going on when we all arrive. It makes for a far less stressful event and more fun :D

Every gathering needs an organisational bastard nazi... otherwise nothing gets done and people stand around aimlessly lol

G

Unregistered
Sounds good Paul now how many of us can confirm coming?

Paul (Meet, Drive)
Emanuel (Meet, Drive)
Brad (Meet, only)
David (Meet, drive?)
Mark (Meet?)
Hawks(Too far away :()
Adrian (Can't make it)
Richard (Can't make it)

We need to fill all the lines with names damit ;)

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
i'm definitly in for the meet but doubtful on the drive got wardrobes to build. Would love to be driven in someone else's car to see if they sound any different

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Possibly in for the meet, will depend, 8am could be a little early for me. Not in for the drive though. I was there only two weeks ago as i grew up in bathurst and my family still lives there, so i still go back there a bit. It was the leggys first long distance trip, the first weekend i had it. It is a good drive to bathurst though and you've got to love the mountain, unfortunately i couldn't get up there for photos last time as they had an X-Games event on up there, but there's always next time.

rich

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
richard
Drive
ford xe 351 legnum vr4 Ford G6ET
I can't make it because I have to work all day on saturday, which is a shame because it is a great drive out to Bathurst, that was the first long drive I had in my car as well. If you look in the ozvr4 you tube page page you can see the road that I went on coming back from bathurst, instead of going on the highway. I think this way is much better due the lack of traffic and police, though I have only gone on it during the week, not weekends. If you want directions let me know, it is heaps better than the highway, between bathust and Lithgow.
If you make it to Katoomba stop in to the Savoy restaurant, at the top of Katoomba street, Katoomba, and I'll do you a deal on some food and drinks. I'll be there breakfast lunch and dinner, just let me know your there and I'll come out and check out your cars, and make you some great food.

G

Unregistered
Unfortunately I don't think I'm in anymore either - turns out it's the only day I can make it to the Easter Show :-(
I was really looking forward to seeing some other Legnums!

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
may be there, depends on the missus (what else!!!), no really, she 's only got one week til she's due.... IM A FATHER....."oh god"....e.t.c. :ROFLMAO:

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Hey Paul seeing as there's quite a few of us who want to come for the cruise too but can't make it this weekend for various reasons ..

... might it be a good idea if we delay the 2nd meet ?

I'm definately NOT going to have my Legnum ready for Saturday, so by the looks there'll be only 3 cars there. Gee, that's actually worse than the first meet !

Totally up to you mate & I'll still drop by on Saturday morning if you still go ahead, but might be good if we re-arrange this for another weekend perhaps ?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Yeah sounds like a good idea. My weekends are out until May lol...I may be able to move something around so I can be free for a weekend...so let's reschedule :D

Who's available when?

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
My weekends are pretty free after this one so any weekend for me. Spotted a blue prefacelift today in Roseville @ 5.00pm anyone from here?? Broought a smile to my face after a long day at work

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
i'm still happy enough to meet this weekend and another weekend too. But the easter show is on so won't hombush be really busy??

G

Unregistered
Yea I think we might leave it for another weekend.
I'm going to get some new rubber for my second hand evo rims so I can finally put them on. (saturday morning)
I'm free most weekends too unless I want to work so any weekend for me too.

hombush be really busy?? Yea good point.

David do you want to drive out west and meet up later on sat? Maybe McGraths Hill or something as it not a very busy area or another area at around lunch time or something? I'm sure Paul will come too.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Oh I didn't realise Easter Show was on that weekend...stupid bloody holidays!

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Spotted a blue prefacelift today in Roseville @ 5.00pm anyone from here?? Broought a smile to my face after a long day at work

It could have been me, i would of been passing through there around that time in a last minute rush over to a shop in brookvale to get some parts needed for work tomorrow. Did it look like this:

leggysideio1.jpg

Broought a smile to my face after a long day at work

If so, glad to be of service ^^

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Oh crap yea never thought about the Easter Show. Bloody stupid holidays indeed !

Try driving home to Terrigal at the start of a long weekend. POO ! Grr....

Only day that's out for me is April 5th. I've got pre-marriage counselling with the future missus so I'm out for the whole day.

Still no word from MEEK whether the radiator is in yet. When they are finally finished with the car then it's off to Automedics up here at Gosford to sort the transmission out then hopefully my misfortunes might slow down. I can't believe it's been off the road for nearly a month !

Hey Dave I've been keeping an eye out for you every time I go down the Comenara Parkway/Yanko Road & up around these parts but no sign yet ! You won't see me though as I now get around in a beat up Mazda 929 ! Boy that thing is L-O-W !

But seriously, I'm sweet for any time after the 5th April. Hmmm, maybe I've got enough time to spend up big at rhdjapan before the next meet & get some mods done ! WOO !

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
Any ideas when people are available for another meet??

Top Bottom