Old Pac Cruise - this sunday - 9/1/11

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
new: 98 Leggy Vr4 old: nissan 200sx, honda integra, toyota corona....now i've seen the light.
couple of fellas showed interest while praising a new fella for his new purchase so thought i'd throw it up here.

run on the old pac:
guys keen for a morning or evening?? why not an entire meet??
first one for the year?
start 2011 off right?

Thornleigh Maccas for brunch? newie & central coasties can cruise the old pac to get to you sydney-ites and we can hammer goin north the other way.....

i'll be bringin my camera and some video cameras maybe if this meet gets big enough and it's not pissing down rain....

throw interest at me :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I'm keen, though might have to meet you guys somewhere when heading north. I just don't have the whole day free that's all!

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I'll be up for a cruise, if im not hungover... you can see the ugly wheelie bin damage I got too. What time is kick-off? brunch to me is like 3pm btw .....

Danners

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
99 Galant VR4 Series 2
i'm keen... will be having a real late one in Sydney the night before so hope to make it

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
I'm up for it too..

Brad we can meet up first and then go down to the meeting point as i'm not sure where it is...if thats ok with u!

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
If i wasnt going with the parents to look at a Legnum for sale on sunday morning i would pop along and try keep up with the Laser(it does surprisingly well- got 10 mins ahead on the Putty of a Turbo AWD Laser(1.8 EFi Turbo) that runs 13's but didnt have suspension mods, against my 1.6 Carby with Suspension work)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Brad we can meet up first and then go down to the meeting point as i'm not sure where it is...if thats ok with u!

As long as you don't mind me & my weak bladder then that's fine. You'd be hard pressed to miss Thornleigh Maccas.
Though I'm pretty tired & confused by the meet idea. So we're meeting at Thornleigh Maccas? I'm definately not eating there (making an effort to stay away from that crap) Just over the road & down a bit is a Subway if anyone is after something a little more healthy.

So what time is the meet?????? Cruise route????

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
OK I'm out for meeting at Thornleigh. Too far to go for the time I have tomorrow. Might see if I can meet youse somewhere when you're heading up the highway...

Aamir - If you want to go to Sydney, you seriously cannot get lost going to Thornleigh Maccas. Google it dude & you'll see why..

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yea Josh hasn't come back with any further details lol..

It was my Christmas yesterday & I'm buggered as this morning. Looks like the cruise to Kiama will be my next outing..

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
new: 98 Leggy Vr4 old: nissan 200sx, honda integra, toyota corona....now i've seen the light.
sorry fellas ran into some sticky business.....as in an employee from sydney backing into my car, hit the passenger side guard and i'm rubbing and scraping all over the place. been busy trying to sort them out and couldn't come. sorry for the lack of follow-up!!! sucks, and hopefully my car will be sorted by the 30th for this next cruise :)

came at the worst time cuz i just got an oil change done, getting new tires this week as well, was GOING to get my guards rolled, but now i gotta wait for a new guard to come....
so my cars in and out of the shop.

apologies again, next time i promise i'll atleast pull the guard out myself and come cruisin.... :)

Top Bottom