OzVR4 Members Cars - Picture Thread

MPBVr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Malc
Drive
1997 Vr4 Galant Type S
I also like this one from a CVR4 track session (me in front but not necessarily in the lead):)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 408

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I like that shot Malc because you can see two other VR-4's in the pic (well one of them might be a VR-2!)

MPBVr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Malc
Drive
1997 Vr4 Galant Type S
I like that shot Malc because you can see two other VR-4's in the pic (well one of them might be a VR-2!)

It is indeed, thats "The Vee's" VR2. I love that Red Metallic.

anthony

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
tony
Drive
Rare Manual Legnum VR-4
how do i post a full size photo like you guys?

Attachments

• japshow oct 014.JPG
    japshow oct 014.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 399

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Tony, you will have to open an account at www.photobucket.com and host them there. Then just copy the IMG tagged picture on to here.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Roanne Red Malc :)

Mitchy - nope it was a standard N/A V6 FWD Galant that has had a 6A13TT installed into it. Still FWD

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Hey! That's a great spot for the OZVR4 sticker in the front air dam :) Must... resist... copying... idea...

It's always good to see this Super VR4, since I've always wondered what it would be like if I didn't colour-code the bodykit. Would I be right in mentioning that you'd never have to wonder what a colour-coded Super would appear when you have the chance to look at my pics? :)

G

Unregistered
i'd seen a few pics of VR FOE, but i didnt really like it (that said, i didnt particularly like the rear end of the PFL legnums either, but after seeing the car in the flesh, i love it so much more!)

and i wasn't really convinced until that batch of photo's of yours from the cruise.

mine will be colour coded at some stage... i want to colour code + flares + rims all at once :p

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Some pics of mine I took yesterday afternoon while in Stawell outside the Grampians.

img5230dk4.jpg

img5242xy5.jpg

img5257lc5.jpg

img5263dp8.jpg

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
those pics are fantastic! You guys are all really good at taking nice pics of your facelift VR-4's :)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Gunmetal purple FTW !

Nice pics everyone :)

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Very nice pictures people. I really should take some new pics of my car, but its to much fun to drive :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
wp22pz1.jpg

AcidFiend's black Legnum, with JETVR4's white Legnum in the background. Taken at the
last Victorian "Wash Patrol" this evening.

Top Bottom