OzVR4 Members Cars - Picture Thread

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Finally some good pics of a purple car! Thats what they look like in real life :)

G

Unregistered
Very very nice. I had those rims (AVS Model 5) on my Supra actually, haha. They genuine?

Love the cannon hehe.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
The rims are genuine thank god! They have Yokohama stickers on them too. I think they are one of the most copied rims going around. I once saw a price of around AUD $800 each for the 'limited edition chrome' 17's that I have.

The exhaust is an A'pexi N1 cat back and I have just ordered a silencer for it :(

G

Unregistered
Great photos HAWKS, where did you hide your rego sticker?
Also your side winkers, do they have a blue bulb? Something look blue in there.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
My rego sticker is on the quarter window on the pasanger side rear door. You can see it better in my readers ride thread. I left the Jap one on the windscreen for added JDM effect :p

The side indicators are blue and the back ones are too.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
as in files on your desktop, or background pic on your desktop?
If its a file, click reply to this thread and then use the manage attachments button below the submit buttons.

If its a background pic,..... too hard ;)

G

Unregistered
have you got any bigger pictures antony?

i'm about to by some black rims as soon as my other ones sell, and it would be good to see a bigger pic. :)

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Both Mark (Hawks) & Emanuel imo have the best duco. That trigger mauve colour does it every bit of justice too!!!:)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Sorry should've put this up a while ago...look who can't wait for the tyre polish to dry lol...

chaser.jpg

Top Bottom