OzVR4 Members Cars - Picture Thread

G

Unregistered
This one
l_8f4c132e6335d4f9d48f6232125fc098.png

Or this one
l_ad79d3aaf16f891cb81c5ce3f4c15306.png

Top speed I got to before I shit myself (Controlled conditions)

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Holy shizzle!!:eek:

That's amazing you're only sitting just under 5000 revs!! Shows if you took off the speed restrictor off you could possibly get to 240-250 at redline.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
The best thing about Andrew's car is the little rear valences on either side that fit into the wheel arches. The car looks really nice in person.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
This would be my fav so far. This w/end we are heading up the river so will get a few then :)

Camera170.jpg

bratwurst_boy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
daniel
Drive
98 legnum type s, jzza70 supra
those are some pretty awesome looking Mitsubishi's and iron chef's jzx100 chaser (i love them almost as much as the legnum). heres my favorite pic of my car.

f_passsidem_b66c949.jpg

and my other favorite pic of my other car. (sorry its not a mitsubishi)

f_Picture001m_94cd417.jpg

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Love the look of the rims Mitchy. If you do ever end up colour-coding the Sooper, it'll look very much like mine with my rims! (albeit poky lil' 17" rims though).

G

Unregistered
cheers guys....

the rims are model 5 copies off my gf's stagea, they are 18x8, i think the offset is about +35, as they only fit in the guards with a bit of camber (the front end photo below seems to exaggerate how much they stick out though, its only about 2-3mm, and its just the 235 tyre, a 225 will sit perfectly. :))

i'm not sure whether to keep the rims, powdercoat them gunmetal grey, and colour code the kit + flares silver...

or get 17" gloss black bee-r b5 copies, and colour code the kit/flares.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Looks sweet Mitchy, comin on strong :)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Awesome! I was aiming for 18x8 +35 for my pre-facelift. Now I know how they'll sit! :) Have you driven it like that, and do they scrub?

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Awesome! I was aiming for 18x8 +35 for my pre-facelift. Now I know how they'll sit! :) Have you driven it like that, and do they scrub?

Lee ya knuckle head! Ya been in mine and its got 18x8 +35 fitted with 225/40 R18 lol

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^Yes but your car has flares, so it looks quite different to what my PRE-facelift car will look without the flares ;) you would have noticed me on friday running my hand around under the flares to see what sort of lip there was, and I have a feeling I will need to lip the rears as your rear guards were smooth behind the flare,
ie. shape was |/ not |_ if you know what I mean.

Top Bottom