Panel Beaters in Sout Brisbane?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey guys!

Does ayone on here know or do panelbeating in South Brisbane?
I am needing some work done on my girlfriends car so let me know!!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Noone knows any panel beaters tha do a good price?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
im still waiting to see those 3 eggs.. LOL

reason i call them 3 eggs, as they're partners in their weekend job.. one is a panel beater, prepairer and painter..

i assure you they're good at what they do.. i'm definitelyt seeing them this weekend so i'll remind them..

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
try bayer smash repairs.. there down logan way i think. i know the owner. just say adam from baseball told u to go there and he should be able to help u out

G

Unregistered
im still waiting to see those 3 eggs.. LOL

reason i call them 3 eggs, as they're partners in their weekend job.. one is a panel beater, prepairer and painter..

i assure you they're good at what they do.. i'm definitelyt seeing them this weekend so i'll remind them..

:)

Leigh

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Why?
I got my car fixed at Mandrakes Paint and Panel, under warrenty though so don't know how they charged but was very happy with the work and service.
71 Shore st Cleveland 4163.ph 32861873 so not far from you either

G

Unregistered

A friend ran into a Wallaby and their excess was only $100 less than the quote they got, so I was chasing down a couple of other places.

Panel beaters are one of those places you don't want to have experience with on a regular basis.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
A friend ran into a Wallaby and their excess was only $100 less than the quote they got, so I was chasing down a couple of other places.

Panel beaters are one of those places you don't want to have experience with on a regular basis.

can you get pics of the damage?

Top Bottom