Please help me out!

G

Unregistered
hey guys im in the process of getting money and selling my car to buy a VR4 some time early next year.

but, i dont want to just buy it without trying to actually sit in one and have a look around the car. considering im a tall guy i sometime have problems with how far back the seat rails go and all those sort of restrictions.

well my question is would anyone be happy to let me have a look at their car and have a sit in it...... maybe even drive it but dont have to hehe

this would be great and i would come to you and all, could some one please help me out????

thanks guys, tony z

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Im sure there will be someone here that can help.

where are you located?

you should come along to a cruise then you would have a range of cars to check out. Dont think there are any planned at the moment though.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
regarding height, i am 6'6" i fit ok. it is a bit tight but still ok. ill post back tomorrow after i play around with my seat more

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
im just under 6'4" and its fine for me i often have my seat forward a little plenty of head room even with the sunroof option.

im south west nsw so i cant help but as said someone around your area should reply soon

G

Unregistered
hey jarrad you didnt happen to be driving down hinley around 4-5pm on wednesday where you??? saw a dark galant drive right past me and man was it nice haha

and yeah i was planing on going on a cruse with the VR4 peeps but none are ever on and there are no regular meets either

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
yeah that was me. Was that you that i went behind going down that side street? I was attempting to get to the services SA before they closed but i didnt make it :oops:

G

Unregistered
haha i was the one in the white beater going THATS MY CAR!!!!!!!!!! hahaha havnt seen a galant VR4 yet... mmm love your ride hehe

markfivestar

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Beckett
Drive
1997 COTY Legnum
hey there, depending on where youre at Id be more than happy for you to have a peek at mine. Im north, near parafield airport.
Let me know if you need me.

Mark

G

Unregistered
yeah thats fine i dont really care where it is as long as i get to have a decent look at one in person... and thanks for that ill keep in touch and ill let you know and we can arrange a time.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Im 6"6 and have no issues, just a matter of finding the right seating position. I still have space to put it back in my current position, although rear passengers dont want to sit behind me normally

G

Unregistered
Im the same, 6'4" and no troubles to speak of. Im in the hills in you need.

LOVE THAT CAR !!

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
I can assure you that a stocky 6'6" person can easily fit and drive these cars. My seat is all the way back and as long as i am sitting right back in the seat i can fit my hands underneath the steering wheel and have had no issues driving

Top Bottom