Private session at IWMAC dirt sprint track 19th July

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
We've re-booked the track for this coming sunday and are short about 3 or 4 places as is. I can't make this one unfortunately as I'll be back up home in T'ville. Any one keen for a cheap and fun thrash on the dirt, let me know and I'll get you in contact with my mate phil!

Hi all,

I have just made another booking for the IWMAC autocross track on Sunday 19th July from 12pm to 4pm.

The total cost for the afternoon is $600 which will be split between how ever many people we round up (10-15 would be best).

There are a few safety requirements for the day.
Shoes, long sleeves, and long pants are required, non flammable - the same as racing at QR.
Helmet is required
Fire extinguisher, at least 0.9 kg I think. We should be ok to have a few between us if we don't all have one and just put it in the glove box.
Some blue insulation tape may be required to mark the battery location on the outside of the car.
Only one car on the track at a time.
We will designate someone to be the marshal and tell us when it is safe to go on the day and can rotate this role.
Obviously it can be dangerous so best we have some basic rules for ourselves and about how the day will be run so that we are allowed back!!
A couple of stopwatches would also be good so that we can choose to do some timed runs later in the day if we like.
Public liability insurance from CAMS or a CTP insurance extension is required on race days but is optional for this event (probably at additional cost if you would like coverage).
Check out the following two links for more info, obviously not all the requirements for race day apply to us - the above is what was mentioned to me when I booked.

http://www.iwmac.org.au/node/5

http://www.iwmac.org.au/node/10

Let me know if you are a definite and if you know anyone else who is keen. Feel free to forward on the invite. Would be best to aim for a group size of 10-15 though so that we each get plenty of track time.

Cheers,

Phil

Top Bottom