Private session at IWMAC dirt sprint track 27th June

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
Hey all,

Hired the IWMAC dirt sprint track (next to willowbank/QR) for tomorrow morning and we need a coupe more people to make up numbers. It's a 1.3 km graded dirt circuit. We're aiming for about 10 cars which would make it $60 each. Should get plenty of track time!

Safety requirments are quite simple. Long non-flamable pants and shirt, closed in shoes, helmet, fire extingiusher and mark the battery location. We'll have a few extingiushers there to move between cars are required. Battery gets marked with electrical tape. Easy.

Will probably start the day with some practice runs, then do some time trials later on.

If anyone is keen, fire me a PM. Should be awesome fun! :)

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Oh man! I have something on tomorrow, otherwise I'd definitely be there!

More notice next time please :D

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
It is great fun. I did it a few years ago in the skyline and the rear wanted to keep sliding, but the Legnum should be in its element.

If I had a little more notice I would have had time to talk the wife around.

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
Didn't happen unfortunately. Cancelled due to the weather. Next one is the 19th I think, but I can't make that one, so not sure if the boys have filled all spots or not. I'll check with them today. Will definitely post up here if they're still looking!

Top Bottom