*** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...A WORD OF CAUTION ABOUT 13K CUSTOMS!!! ***

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
I havent gone back, I havent done anything yet. Last I heard from Barrie was over a week ago and he said he still wanted to fix the "mis-haps" on my car.

I just need to call him to find out whats going on, or atleast what is going to happen.

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
I tell you what will happen your car might come back with another empty tank unless you give it to him empty then that solves that issue, your better off going to a tafe and getting the guys there to do the paint job, you only pay for the paint, labor is free and they push out some decent stuff from what ive seen in the past but i wouldnt be leaving my car with a bunch of kids personally although the lecturer makes sure the paint job is quality work but its another option.

Tom ill take you up on your offer

Price to repair bonnet has reached $1000 now !!!!

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
I have seen the work that they do at Tafe's and its great. Ofcourse it has to be great for them to pass the course i guess. I wouldnt really say "a bunch of kids". most people who go to tafe are in their twenties. Barrie and his mates are in their twenties. There wouldnt really be a difference.

I'll just wait and see what Barrie wants to do and make up my mind after that. I still havent heard back from him yet :(

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
I wouldnt expect you to, im surprised he is not banned off here like past dodgy members have been.

My last sms from him word for word letter for letter:

"im over your games tim i told you god knows how many times befor the jell coat on thoes hoods is crap and everytime it was paintd it would peel open becous of the jell coat reactivating i have all my invoices for over $840 in paints and primer alone i will find the dust cover and give u ur 250 back and that will be it im not the one that told u to buy a crapy produckt that is all ur money will be at toms on tuesday the the cove now i sergest the abusive txts stop or i will take further action to the police and courts thankyou"

ME play games? I dont think so, bring the coppers on i reckon, and maybe a current affair :D

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
those invoices are probably partly for your car jess and the jell coat BS he thinks he can just paint straight into that stuff without preparing it firstly? no wonder paint wont stick and im not even a painter!! tut tut tut.......wouldnt surprise me jess if your paint starts coming off sometime hey cause they dont know what their doing in the joint!

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
dont jinx it!! :)
the paint look fine on my car, it's just the wrong colour

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Sucks to be you guys!

In all seriousness though, I don't know how I would live with that.

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
dont really have a choice. Hopefully all will work out well :)

AncientOfMu

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Don
Drive
Galant V6-24
I wouldnt expect you to, im surprised he is not banned off here like past dodgy members have been.

My last sms from him word for word letter for letter:

"im over your games tim i told you god knows how many times befor the jell coat on thoes hoods is crap and everytime it was paintd it would peel open becous of the jell coat reactivating i have all my invoices for over $840 in paints and primer alone i will find the dust cover and give u ur 250 back and that will be it im not the one that told u to buy a crapy produckt that is all ur money will be at toms on tuesday the the cove now i sergest the abusive txts stop or i will take further action to the police and courts thankyou"

ME play games? I dont think so, bring the coppers on i reckon, and maybe a current affair :D

I take it thats one of the bonnets I supplied?

If so 10+ in the Uk having been painted with NO issues whatsoever kinda makes it seem like he doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about.

Just my 2 pence worth :)

Sorry that everyone seems to be having problems:(.

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
not everyone just 2 of us, the fuckwit probably dont know how to wipe his ass hence why he does nothing but talk so much shit, surprised with all the people that he has done shonky work for that he isnt eating through a straw.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I take it thats one of the bonnets I supplied?

If so 10+ in the Uk having been painted with NO issues whatsoever kinda makes it seem like he doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about.

Just my 2 pence worth :)

Sorry that everyone seems to be having problems:(.

Not your fault mate. Mine came in the same shipment, Tom and myself both checked out mine which were in a similar condition. I used a mate who runs a panel shop and it was painted and went on no problems.

Top Bottom