[QLD] EOI - Hard Pipe Kit for 8G VR4's

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Christian has to many things going on at once lol. With COP and projector headlights, I'm surprised he has any time for this

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
And I'm making it up at the moment, just working it all out, hopefully in the next few months I'll have a prototype and results to go with it.... I'm talking replacement pipes from and including the snorkel, to the turbos and then to the throttle body. Using the factory mounts and setup for OEM type plumback BOV's or an option to plug up the plumback hole for those who can't get enough of pshhht sounds....

jgrov2

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jared
Drive
J-Spec 1997 Galant VR4
Was considering giving it a crack in the back yard with some pipes mig and a grinder lol true backyard tuner stylin lol

Fully

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
99 Galant VR4
Was considering giving it a crack in the back yard with some pipes mig and a grinder lol true backyard tuner stylin lol

That's loose :p

I would use a tig with 50/50 helium/Argon mix, then throw the grinder away as it will make a mess of the pipe, The use of a flapper wheel makes a better job =)

Top Bottom