[EOI] SE QLD Workshop day.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Great stuff thanks Trev.

Running BKR7EIX since late last year too (not even 10000km on em), they 1.1mm stock gap? Think regap is required prior to tune if they are. Another job for the workshop day list.

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
Should probably put address details on then if its official now

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
Was going to be a surprise visit, yes ill come and give people a hand in servicing

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Hmm I'm working on the 7th, might see if I can swap shifts or something.

Christian, I know you have been trying a few different spark plugs, any recommendations on what you think is best and a local supplier with decent price?

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
I guess I should mention I gotta leave early at like 1 which I just realised, I guess I shouldn't even bother attending hey

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Hmm I'm working on the 7th, might see if I can swap shifts or something.

Christian, I know you have been trying a few different spark plugs, any recommendations on what you think is best and a local supplier with decent price?

if you want anything local, you'll have to stick with BKR7EIX and re-gap it to .8mm

Denso plugs is almost non existent in oz.. if you guys find me a distributor or seller/re-seller let me know :)

@Don - your call dude, if you can't come that's ok.. no pressure

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I guess I should mention I gotta leave early at like 1 which I just realised, I guess I shouldn't even bother attending hey
If you have your car back, then shit yeah you should bother attending lol, we need to see it.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
How difficult and expensive would it be to do front wheel bearings, RHS only I'm pretty sure?

Also, how about a certain rear strut brace Trevorino? :D

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
not that difficult, but if the axle is seized on the hub, then that's a different story..

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
97 COTY Legnum & 09 Astra
Hey guys,

If this goes ahead on the 7th, I think a plug change is in order for my new leggy. I couldn't see them changed in 70000 ks so yeah..... Im not even sure if this is an option, I know it can be painful getting to the rear ones but having not done it before, i dont know exactly how hard/time consuming it really is. Just putting it out there as something im going to have to do and if somone's done it and is happy to guide me on the day. That would be fricken awesome :-P

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
I will know tomorrow peeps if we all good to go. Boss has been away last few days.

Should be fine.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Hey guys,

If this goes ahead on the 7th, I think a plug change is in order for my new leggy. I couldn't see them changed in 70000 ks so yeah..... Im not even sure if this is an option, I know it can be painful getting to the rear ones but having not done it before, i dont know exactly how hard/time consuming it really is. Just putting it out there as something im going to have to do and if somone's done it and is happy to guide me on the day. That would be fricken awesome :-P
I plan on doing my plugs also johnny, so we can park up right next to each other and get Trev or Christian to guide us both at the same time lol. Should be fun, I'm a real noob with car servicing.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Any closer to confirming this Trev? I need to know so I can get the day off work :)

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news peeps but my shed is out. Too much going on there and for some reason the boss was a little shitty.

Any plan B locations?

Top Bottom