(QLD) Place to service AYC.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Hi guys. Gavin Wood auto tech (Gold Coast) does AYC service. He quoted me $220. I think its a good price.
Taras

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
So have you got your AYC serviced there? Good job? Cause im starting to hear a few groans from the AYC and want to get a service done. Mitsubishi Tweed reckon they don't have the gear to read the AYC with their MUT so there goes the easy path of a 5 min drive down the road for the service. Ah well.

So is this the fella? (Googled him)

Gavin Wood Auto Tech
Unit 1/23 Gibbs St
Labrador QLD
(07)55292313

EDIT: Gave them a ring and they said that they weren't sure whether the VR4's will work with their computer system and to bring it in Friday to give it a go. I really hope it can be done there because otherwise it'll be like a 3hr drive north just to get a AYC service. Anyone who knows of any other places that does AYC around the Gold Coast post em up.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
I haven't done it yet but i will get it done soon. I just got 100.000 km service done. Gavin told me it shouldn't be a problem. So as soon i come up with extra cash i will be there. He told me if it wont work they want charge anything. I dont know any other places on the Gold Coast for servicing AYC. For $220 its worth a try.
Taras

So have you got your AYC serviced there? Good job? Cause im starting to hear a few groans from the AYC and want to get a service done. Mitsubishi Tweed reckon they don't have the gear to read the AYC with their MUT so there goes the easy path of a 5 min drive down the road for the service. Ah well.

So is this the fella? (Googled him)

Gavin Wood Auto Tech
Unit 1/23 Gibbs St
Labrador QLD
(07)55292313

EDIT: Gave them a ring and they said that they weren't sure whether the VR4's will work with their computer system and to bring it in Friday to give it a go. I really hope it can be done there because otherwise it'll be like a 3hr drive north just to get a AYC service. Anyone who knows of any other places that does AYC around the Gold Coast post em up.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Just went and got the car hooked up to check if it works and all systems are GO. Quoted me $240 and a few hours for the job. BTW he's also got a 4 wheel Dyno in there (asked if I wanted to attend a Dyno night) if anyone is interested. There was a Skyline R34 GTR Dyno sheet up with the bloody thing pulling 550+ KW!! Some of this blokes work is damn impressive.

Top Bottom