[QLD] Workshop Day at my Parent's Place..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
yep, its like a spur of the moment thing..

Lee's coming to get his PS Pump replaced and get his Rotors installed..

Ben's tagging along to install his cooler..

anyone else?

My dad might say.. WTF!? pack of VR4's in my backyard?

if any of you guys would like to come along and have a chat, pm me for the address..

*hope my dad doesn't kill me*

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
oops forgot to add something.. the date and time..

16th Feb (Yes it's tomorrow)

Lee and Ben's coming around at 8:30am..

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
sounds like fun... if i wasnt going to be at work till 4 :D

edit - not to mention i got nothing to install and no $$ to buy stuff :( im happy to take hand-me-downs though if any of you upgrade stuff hehe

edit2 - did i tell you my lovely exhaust muffler thing decided to shit itself (literally) and crap out a bunch of its insides? (fibreglass) so yup there goes another $320 (cost of a new one)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
damn poor fella.. hope that $320 is with mandrel pipes too.. I remember guys from Pipewerx offered $380 2.5" mandrel catback.. ask anthonyO

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
my exhaust is fine, it was just the muffler at the end that shit itself. the rest of my system is 3" mandrel bent. you know i run 4 resonators to quiet it down? :D

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Great idea Christian. To bad it's Saturday morning and I don't have time to arrange to come over today. My list is relatively simple and short.
1. Oil
2. Plugs
3. Rotors and Pads (when someone get his new ones)

Oh well maybe next time.
Enjoy the day guys. Boy it must be good having $$$ to spend on your babies.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Here's a couple of pics from today - a HUGE thanks to Christian for sorting out my power steering and new brakes - yay!

IMG_4995.jpg

IMG_4996.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

IMG_4998.jpg

cheers

Lee

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
:( I WANT MY CAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it guys! I got today boostcontrol and HID light of ebay. So when my baby will gets here its ready to go.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Rotors and brakes look good lee, sorry I couldnt pop over, was way to busy today with bootcamp, baby and chiropractor, plus a million other things I had to get sorted. Looks like everything went well, Looking fwd to wed tho.

Quote: I WANT MY CAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it guys! I got today boostcontrol and HID light of ebay. So when my baby will gets here its ready to go.

All in good time Taraska, how long have you been waiting for now? I can try and understand the wait for ur VR4, but I was lazy and went to a yard...

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Great idea Christian. To bad it's Saturday morning and I don't have time to arrange to come over today. My list is relatively simple and short.
1. Oil
2. Plugs
3. Rotors and Pads (when someone get his new ones)

Oh well maybe next time.
Enjoy the day guys. Boy it must be good having $$$ to spend on your babies.

hehe *hint* *hint*.. won't be long dude...

Lee, I hope you're pad's bedded in properly by now..

Ben your car's very nice, I was surprised it didnt hit the gutter when you were reversing out.. also, how's the cooler?

man I'm tired.. I can barely keep my eyes open, yet I'm still typing away here in OzVR4..

btw.. I got my Head Unit sorted out.. I think it's a bad idea, I kept getting distracted.. haha.. also my boot's wanting to pop out..

G

Unregistered
Looked like it was an awesome day, wish I had access to a shed like that :D

Lee those rotors look awesome, got any details about them?

G

Unregistered
Thanks Christian and to your family for putting up with us. Cooler works great it was hitting boost cut on even my low boost setting so it definitely seems to flow better. cant wait till mon for the computer.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Looked like it was an awesome day, wish I had access to a shed like that :D

Lee those rotors look awesome, got any details about them?

They are RDA slotted (got them both front and back) and some EBC red stuff pads - I'm suposed to be gentle on the for the first 320km so I haven't really tried them out yet but they definitely feel better even with light braking can't wait to warm them up and try them out properly!

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Awww I need the internet again at home....I missed out.....

Top Bottom