[QLD] Workshop Day - December 5 2010 - 8am

When are you avaliable for a workshop day?

• Total voters
G

Unregistered
QUEENSLAND WORKSHOP DAY
Date: Sunday 05th December 2010
1933 Logan Road Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
Time: 8 am till everything is completed
What to bring:
Tools (anything that might help)
Car Jack
Work clothes
VR4 or similar

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=1933+Logan+Road,+Mount+Gravatt,+Queensland&amp;sll=-27.550362,153.011398&amp;sspn=0.04992,0.077162&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=1933+Logan+Rd,+Upper+Mt+Gravatt+Queensland+4122&amp;ll=-27.557626,153.079978&amp;spn=0.00312,0.004823&amp;t=h&amp;z=14&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=1933+Logan+Road,+Mount+Gravatt,+Queensland&amp;sll=-27.550362,153.011398&amp;sspn=0.04992,0.077162&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=1933+Logan+Rd,+Upper+Mt+Gravatt+Queensland+4122&amp;ll=-27.557626,153.079978&amp;spn=0.00312,0.004823&amp;t=h&amp;z=14" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

OwnitChambers01.jpg

OwnitChambers02.jpg

OwnitChambers03.jpg

OwnitChambersGarage04.jpg

OwnitChambersGarage03.jpg

OwnitChambersGarage02.jpg

OwnitChambersGarage01.jpg

People Attending:
Brocky-x
Naughtika
Unclepaulie
Godzilla
VR4Rocket
Nitephyre
Uncle Ninja
Fieldy107
Rasi
Peter D (tbc)
Mel-D (tbc)
Shambam (tbc)
Ninjaclown (tbc)
Donkay (tbc)
Zydrate (tbc)
Chrispy(tbc)
Milamber (tbc)

Updated List of jobs to be completed on the day:
Christian:
trans fluid change/flush
oil change/flush

Paul:
camber fix and more low,
maybe battery relocation

Trevor:
Manual Conversion

Chris:
Intercooler
Oil Change
Lifters maybe

Brock:
EBC

Matt:
Power Steering Flush/Fill
AYC Flush/Fill
Fuel Filter
Bypass Boost Solenoid
Boost Gauge if I find one I like
Show off CarPC hopefully
smile.gif

Kevin:
Roll up...look cool..
Set Camber to -6
Scrape all the way home..
Ha ha ha not going to do much but I will lend a hand where needed

OLD POST:
Queensland is trying to put together a workshop day to service and modify our VR4's ourselves.

Anyone who is interested in attending fill in the poll as to when you are avaliable.

EDIT:

As someone pointed out I haven't put down where we will be having it.

My boss has agreed to let me hold it in the car park of my office at work. It will be along Logan Road at Upper Mount Gravatt. There is plenty of space for cars as well as on site power, water and toilets and due to it being under cover it is quite private.

G

Unregistered
I'm very keen to come for a lookee see and meet some people. I'm looking at importing a S2 Legnum soon and would love to see some up close and personal.

I'm pretty good with the spanners too, pulled and pushed plenty of TT 300zx motors and put a V8 in my 300ZX.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
location is preferably at Brocky's work.. and I believe his boss has approved this.. toilet, water, electricity, lights and shades are readily available..

man up and see you all there..

obviously I voted for so many dates, reason for this which ever dates majority members would like to attend, then it'll be the set date...

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Would like to come along for a look/lend a hand

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
btw, can't make Oct 24 & 31.. I'm out of the country and busy on that last day of the month..

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
hey ppl,
how long does it take to do a timing belt and water pump?

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
I'm very keen to come for a lookee see and meet some people. I'm looking at importing a S2 Legnum soon and would love to see some up close and personal.

I'm pretty good with the spanners too, pulled and pushed plenty of TT 300zx motors and put a V8 in my 300ZX.

ill be coming along just for this

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
hey ppl,
how long does it take to do a timing belt and water pump?

10 hours or less for a very experienced mech with 6A13 Engines.. 10 hours or more for inexperienced people like us.. lol

G

Unregistered
10 hours or less for a very experienced mech with 6A13 Engines.. 10 hours or more for inexperienced people like us.. lol

or like 100hours if you're a girl. :(
LOL.
Keen as to come to this, not sure how good I'll be though... :)

G

Unregistered
ill be coming along just for this

Haha! Very much doubt the Zed will be coming out. Not too keen on paying the rego to get it on the road as I'm rather disappointed with it's performance. Will probably stick a bombed out VG back in or something weird like a 20B. I'll put a thread up with some piccies in a intro thread :)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
just realized I can't make nov 21.. that's my mum's bday.. she'll kill me if I dont see her on that day..

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
if there's a bbq facility, I'll happily host a bbq sesh, if not, I guess i'll BRING out the bbq! LAMB!!

G

Unregistered
if there's a bbq facility, I'll happily host a bbq sesh, if not, I guess i'll BRING out the bbq! LAMB!!

No BBQ area Don. Its just North of the Garden City shopping centre almost directly across the road from McDonalds.

So far its looking like the 05th of December. Anyone else still to vote?

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I wouldn't mind doing my lifters. Does anyone have the tool to get them out?

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Would anyone mind if I bring either the Evo or the Colt.

Top Bottom