QLD Workshop Day.. June 9th / 10th

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Big thanks to trev and Christian for working on my car while I sat down and watched. And thanks to Christian and his parents for letting us use his place, be great if we could do that more often :p

It was good to meet a couple more vr4 owners and put some names to faces.

Bit sad my diffs actuator isnt responding to evoscan but it does seem a little better around corners already, but I havent been able to test it properly yet.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
NO probs mate, pretty simple stuff. Sorry for getting us lost and taking so long for me to get organised.. Swear i need a handbag. It should get better the more the pump is used. In a few 000 k's, we'll drop and fill again then it will be perfect.

Yep, thanks Christian. Wish i could come back tomorrow. Always great to meet new members and put a face to a username and catch up with Kev & Christian

Kev... Wheels>Power>Airbags>More curtains

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
just got home.. and will be at it tomorrow morning again :)

and its cool for me to help out,

Stan, how does your car feel now?

Justin, you coming by tomorrow?

Trev, all good.. the more the merrier though :)

Chris, dunno what's if what was wrong with your actuator/ayc but it wasn't communicating.. try unplugging cables and plugging them back in..

Rob (Rabbit) nice to meet you, and thanks for the stories, come and say hello on the tune day :)

Kev, maybe you need to buy another Legnum..

Paulie, thanks for coming by.. you coming still tomorrow?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
oh btw Stan.. tomorrow can we do that ignition coil stuff again? I'd like to take video's of it... so we can show these guys on how to troubleshoot it

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Unfotunatly I ran out of time to come around today but ill be there tomorrow try for mid morning but ill let u no Christian :) but I did get my LCA's done today so nothing much to do on my car lol

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
Sorry I didn't make it, tweaked the knee again and just ended up doing nothin..

How did you go with the camber Trev? All good I hope.

Anyway, I'll be at the tune day for certain. Catch you all there.

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
just got home.. and will be at it tomorrow morning again :)

and its cool for me to help out,

Stan, how does your car feel now?

Justin, you coming by tomorrow?

Trev, all good.. the more the merrier though :)

Chris, dunno what's if what was wrong with your actuator/ayc but it wasn't communicating.. try unplugging cables and plugging them back in..

Rob (Rabbit) nice to meet you, and thanks for the stories, come and say hello on the tune day :)

Kev, maybe you need to buy another Legnum..

Paulie, thanks for coming by.. you coming still tomorrow?

Hey man, the car is running really well! Much much smoother, better power delivery and boosts much better. Only had one time where it it juttered for like 1 second and was all fine from there. Possibly the faulty coil packs.

Thanks to your and Trevors help the car is back up on its legs again! It is very much appreciated.

And yeah thats fine so long as you dont set it on fire ;) haha

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
With Chris's car, did you try to log the ayc system with evoscan and then try to make them operate? I seem to have to do this on a lot of cars....

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Steve, I tested out the actuators from Chris' car... fan low + fan high.. they both worked.. but when it got to the AYC.. nothing seems to work beyond the ayc control unit.. I was able to clear the error messages though..

tested the evoscan on Stan's car and it worked.. everything worked.. so possibly something's not right, something needs a jiggle on Chris' car..

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
I'll swing round today, prolly about 10 if that's cool? Anybody keen to help me pull my front bar off? Gotta fix up damage from slight incident :/

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
slight issue with today.. its raining..

also electrician's coming around to finish my car.. so that means, we'll either have 1 or 2 cars to do at a time..

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
I'll skip doing anything to mine, just keen to catch up and help where I can. What time you headed over man?

Top Bottom