[QLD] Workshop Day - December 5 2010 - 8am

When are you avaliable for a workshop day?

• Total voters

buduki

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cheyne
Drive
Stocko Galant vr4 Type V
@ Naughtika- Thank you, I'll just be there to meet some poeple that know what there doing with our cars, also watch and learn.

Though I do need to find a suitable spot to put my soliniod from the ms2 boost controller. Its pretty dodgy where it is next to the air box needs a firm placing some where.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Just wanted to dob Chris in who mistakenly drove up TODAY for the workshop day being held TOMORROW :p(y)

I am not going to be bringing my Leggie unfortunately. I will still be attending none the less. Will be more so a laborer to all needing a hand. My wife needs the car tomorrow and i had to lend my company car to one of the other bosses at work. So i just have a crappy ute. ggrrrrrr

G

Unregistered
Have fun tomorrow guys - wedding anniversary for me so I won't be turning up if I want to celebrate another one!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Just wanted to dob Chris in who mistakenly drove up TODAY for the workshop day being held TOMORROW :p(y)

I am not going to be bringing my Leggie unfortunately. I will still be attending none the less. Will be more so a laborer to all needing a hand. My wife needs the car tomorrow and i had to lend my company car to one of the other bosses at work. So i just have a crappy ute. ggrrrrrr

lol.. I was gonna add something earlier but I was too sleepy..

while I was half asleep I received this call from a number I thought was from work, and he was asking if where everyone was.. I thought it was a prank but then realized it was Chris.. LOL

@Trev, are you bringing what I think you'll be bringing in?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Have fun tomorrow guys - wedding anniversary for me so I won't be turning up if I want to celebrate another one!

Tim, enjoy your anniversary tomorrow :)

@Trev, yup.. what time are you planning on dropping it by?

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Matt, i will be coming through early as i have to get Christians engine and the transfer case so i might not be able to.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
hahaha... I know of someone else who showed up today...

Was wondering where everyone was. haha

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
so Trev, I'll see you at my folks place at around 8-ish? i'll have the drive way ready..

nick79

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Nick
Drive
98 legnum
I wont be able to leave the coast till about 10 so hopefully be there around 11ish. wont be doing EVC this time but turbo timer is still on the agenda and brakes if there is time.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Allllllllrighty then... see you ladies around 8am :D

Glad we've got the undercover, thanks Brocky!

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Photos in the event section

Mike

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
So Trev/Paul, about this boost cut... :(

On the other hand, steering is tops and AYC seems to be tighter, but with the weather as is I can't test it properly with the family in the car. Also had to come in via Nerang again as not only was the road still flooded, but the traffic info website said we'd also had a "weather incident" on the road past the flooded causeway, which up here usually means a lovely landslide or two.

Ahh, country life :D

Top Bottom