[QLD] Super Sunday - Sun 17 Feb Parklands GC

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey guys!

Super Sunday is coming round again! I went down to this last year and it was a pretty good day, lots of cars, girls and other bits and pieces......all different types of cars...jap, muscle, old skool etc

i will be heading down so if anyone else keen.....

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hey,

I live 2 minutes from Parklands so I'll be there (maybe not in the Legnum if the PS isn't fixed :( ). It starts at 9am.

What was parking like last year Kevin?

Maybe meet somewhere before hand for a quick breakfast? Maccas at Harbour Town?

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Sounds like it could be a plan....i am seeing if i can get Christian as well but depends on his work.....

G

Unregistered
is it show and shine ? What about entering some Leggy's ?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Nothing like promo girls...and a few cars thrown in....

G

Unregistered
Cant make it on the 17th its my wife's birthday, and I'll spend the day loving and adoring her:). But I'll see what i can do maybe bring the family.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
yeah its like he is taking more interest in girls or something...and not the promo girls at CAR shows!
Tisk ... tisk.....

G

Unregistered
I missed the dyno day cos I was in Sydney! C'mon fellas, gimme another chance...I promise, I will perve on the girls harder than the rest of ya!

On a serious note, there is a girl down at the GC I'm meeting up with this weekend, so if things go well I may end up down that way a bit more often.

Leigh

G

Unregistered
Heh, I'm seeing GC girl at night, and meeting up with another girl at lunch...

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
You are going to have to wear some.....Panther! Made with pieces of real panther......works 60% of the time......EVERY TIME!

G

Unregistered
To be fair, I organised meeting up with the first then met the GC girl. If I wasn't such a nice guy, I'd just bail on the first (and I still may).

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
To be fair, I organised meeting up with the first then met the GC girl. If I wasn't such a nice guy, I'd just bail on the first (and I still may).

I reckon the girls like you for your car bro!!:ROFLMAO: Ok ok you are a handsome chap aswell, the car is your wing man.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
im jealous you got girls to bring.. j/k lol..

it would be nice to catch up with everyone again..

what time are we all meeting up?
where?

and oh yeah... some guys and gals from Mitsubishi Club Australia is having their own cruise on the same day and some of them are meeting up at BP Yatala.. 9am.. maybe it would be nice to say hello to some of them.. I believe some members here are members in that forum too

here's the link

Top Bottom