• Poll closed .

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
PM sent!

Great that you will be joining us man! You'll have fun, trust me. And NO we won't make you get on any Vespa's either haha (Personal Joke)

EDIT - That makes 2 NSW peoples and 2 Queenslanders! Yeah!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
We might do brekky at my joint on Sunday morning too..... BBQ brekky before cruising? I'll give you all the details on Saturday night

G

Unregistered
PM sent!

Great that you will be joining us man! You'll have fun, trust me. And NO we won't make you get on any Vespa's either haha (Personal Joke)

EDIT - That makes 2 NSW peoples and 2 Queenslanders! Yeah!

Hahaha Vespa for the win.. Hay Dawso you should try and get all 4 of you on it :bigsmile: That would make a great photo..

Just dont break it this time????

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I am on dad duty on Saturday..

Can someone Youtube this for all of us to see please ? :bigsmile: I would love to see "Dawso The Dad"...

I'm doing the big move on Saturday but I just can't make it out afterwards... was hoping to come.

We'll have to organise a northern meet dude..

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Hahah I'm SO up for some Vespa action... it just so happens I'm bringing my swanky new 10mpx camera that also does HD movie footage >:)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Actually, there is a 'slight' chance I might be able to come by.
The missus has raised an eyebrow to the chance of going away for a night somewhere.
I'm thinking of taking the Super for a cruise to see how it feels after MEEK has finished with it for the time being.

All depends on how Saturday goes !

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
You gonna drive straight up to Grafton? We'll be at the hillclimb there on Sunday..... Or you can come to Tamworth on Saturday arvo/night and come with us to Grafton :D

Its only 3 hours to Tamworth from Newie and 5 hours back from Grafton :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Ahhh..... hmmmm that might change things... perhaps not then :(
Calculate all my times from Terrigal now dude ... will no longer be in Newcastle as of Saturday.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Well its 4 hours from Terrigal to Tamworth..... You can just head back to Terrigal from Tamworth on Sunday if you don't want to come up to Grafton?

Wayne will still be hanging around I think.... Pretty sure its only me, Lee and Matt heading to Grafton and he'll be staying Saturday and doing his own thing from there?

Top Bottom