[NSW/QLD] Tamworth trackday intrest - Sunday 7th June (Queens birthday long w/e)

Interested in coming to a NSW/QLD trackday meet on Sunday June the 7th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Booooo!!! Can we provide our own officials to make up the numbers?

Due to insurance reasons, apparently there needs to be X amount of qualified officials from the club to do it :(

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Crap! That sucks.

I'm still keen for a road trip / drinking trip. Wonder if I can enter the hill climb. I've done it on one of their club days, I wonder if there's a restriction for a state champ round.

cheers

Lee

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'm keen, for both drinking and Hillclimbing haha

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Allright then you start an official Queens Birthday Weekend in Tamworth thread, with the plan being some kind of activity on Sat and a 'spritited' drive to/from the hillclimb on the Sunday. I'll look into whether or not plebs like us can enter this round (it's mega fun!).

People can either stay Fri, Sat, Sun in Tamworth or just Friday/Sat and head home after the hillclimb on Sunday.

cheers

Lee

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I just found out that the hillclimb is open to all drivers, it's just that championship competitors get preference on entries. I can't recommend it enough, it's soooo much fun.

All you need is a helmet, fire extinguisher and a level 2S cams license (see Dawso's guides).

I'll post up here once I have details on how to enter.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Hay Dawso you go my paper work can you send or email it to me please??

Top Bottom