[NSW/QLD] Tamworth trackday intrest - Sunday 7th June (Queens birthday long w/e)

Interested in coming to a NSW/QLD trackday meet on Sunday June the 7th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'm keen Dawso.:D
Could maybe get a couple from here to come, but they would be driving EVO's.
Talk to you about it when you come to Port mate.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

G

Unregistered
Bad News sorry Dawso!

Pulled up at the shops today - sounds like a bearing is just about to go in my gearbox and I'm completely strapped for cash for the next 2 or 3 months as is. It was going to be a tight squeeze to get there as it was, this has made it impossible to get my car onto the track.

Sorry to put myself as a definite :( I am happy to throw in what would have been my share of track fees - it'd suck organising something like this and come up short cause of people like me.

Worst thing is, I'll have to find alternative transport in the coming days/weeks depending how fast this thing destroys itself. I just hope it doesn't shatter this weekend or I'm really screwed!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Thats cool man..... Hope its fixed up soon

Final bump before the invite is going out to other clubs :)

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I've actually designated an area out the back. You'll just have to fend off the Bull Mastiff ;)

You've got a bull mastiff?? I want pics, we used to have 2, One of my favorite dogs

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Its Kirstin's dog. And he's a pain in the arse....

"No he's nooooooot, he's a good dog!" says Kirstin reading over my shoulder lol

P200209_1146.jpg

P200209_114601.jpg

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
How much does he weigh? Our buy was 55kg and the girl 40. He had a mouth so big i could fit my head it in i miss those dogs

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
He's 14 months old and a touch over 58kg. He's dad is a MONSTER of a dog so the vet reckons he'll be well over 60 soon :banghead:

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
Thats it when my beautiful cattle cross dies i'm getting 1 of these gain

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Haha..... This O/T convo is better than bumping for a thread like this lol

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hey Dawso,

is this all booked in and definitely going ahed?

how about collecting deposits from those intending to go and adding a list to the first post (or a new thread)?

There's a lot of 'talk' but let's see who's committed :)

cheers

Lee

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey Dawso,

is this all booked in and definitely going ahed?

how about collecting deposits from those intending to go and adding a list to the first post (or a new thread)?

There's a lot of 'talk' but let's see who's committed :)

cheers

Lee

Yep, good idea. Tamworth Car Club meeting is next Wednesday so i'll get it done then. New thread can go up with invites to other crews. If we book out a whole motel we can get a discounted rate for accomodation as well so thats also in the pipeline.

Cheers man

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Sorry guys meeting is next week. I'll concrete some stuff in then.

This is now officially an invite a fried meet. If someone would like to post on the MCA and EvoOz forums to gather intrest it would be appreciated.

Lee, you might also like to invite the Ixhale guys, Gary your EVO yo bro's are welcome to come and whomever else. We really need numbers to make this worthwhile.

Cheers :)

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I think I'll be able to make this now. I need to crunch dates. Where is this confirmed inners thread?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I think I'll be able to make this now. I need to crunch dates. Where is this confirmed inners thread?

The date is still the Queens birthday long weekend (On the Sunday) and the OFFICIAL OFFICIAL thread will be going up once I have sorted out with the club that the day is right to go ahead and tie up some loose ends. I will also be getting accomodation organised too so keep an eye out for that.

Cheers

G

Unregistered
hay dawso as my clutch is screwed and dont think it will be replaced in time. i will still attend but as pit crew.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
hay dawso as my clutch is screwed and dont think it will be replaced in time. i will still attend but as pit crew.

/sigh

Another one down....

When you doin your clutch bro?

Top Bottom