[NSW/QLD] Tamworth trackday intrest - Sunday 7th June (Queens birthday long w/e)

Interested in coming to a NSW/QLD trackday meet on Sunday June the 7th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Can't make a decision at this time Dawso, I am currently on the process of settlements for my new home. I will get back to you as soon as we settled in around end of April or mid May. I hope that is not too late by then.

Thats alright Gorgs..... Wouldn't expect you to drop doing the house to come racing otherwise the only house you'll end up in is the doghouse lol

Ok Dawso i should be able to make this. Just dont forget to bring my CAMS paperwork to Port.

You need to vote bro lol.... I'll bring that paperwork for ya for sure

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
BUMP!

I have 4 QLD'ers (If I include myself in the QLD crew) and 1 NSW member who won't be going on the track! No offence Wayne lol, I understand.

Hey Dawso, do you have a list to post of those responded as attending?

Also, what about the list for the pre bachelor's party on Friday night before the engagement party? :D Still no details on the venue and times for each party yet?:bigsmile:

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey Dawso, do you have a list to post of those responded as attending?

Also, what about the list for the pre bachelor's party on Friday night before the engagement party? :D Still no details on the venue and times for each party yet?:bigsmile:

Click the number at the end of the poll and it'll display who is gonna be there :)

We can have a piss up on Friday if you want, but I don't think everyone will be arriving until Saturday :D

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Click the number at the end of the poll and it'll display who is gonna be there :)

We can have a piss up on Friday if you want, but I don't think everyone will be arriving until Saturday :D

Learnt something new. I can go home now.:D

Will probably get in to late Friday night for a drink. The more the merrier on Saturday. Is there some key roads that you can recommend to check out up there before Sunday's blast?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Learnt something new. I can go home now.:D

Will probably get in to late Friday night for a drink. The more the merrier on Saturday. Is there some key roads that you can recommend to check out up there before Sunday's blast?

Leave it with me and i'll track some down :)

G

Unregistered
Hahaha your tears will be all gone when all you can see it the back of my Galant...

G

Unregistered
Sarah and I will be sharing my car, she's going to get her CAMS licence as well because she's too scared to give my car some stick on the streets.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
BUMP guys..... We can't have a track day for 6! (Well we could but it'd suck ass lol)

I'll give this another week and then i'll get someone to extend the offers to other clubs who may be interested and who don't have members as soft as cottage cheese on a hot day

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Dawso - I am definitely out for this exciting opportunity man. We have just exchanged contract yesterday arvo so it will be settled on the next 3wks or so. No go for me now, shame that I can't join but I will not miss the second opportunity.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Dawso - I am definitely out for this exciting opportunity man. We have just exchanged contract yesterday arvo so it will be settled on the next 3wks or so. No go for me now, shame that I can't join but I will not miss the second opportunity.

Thats ok man, we'll hit the track another time for sure :)

Good luck with the house hey!

G

Unregistered
Dawso, let us know if you have to pay any fees up front or anything man - the sooner the better. I get paid montly so it'd be good to have a couple of weeks notice :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Dawso, let us know if you have to pay any fees up front or anything man - the sooner the better. I get paid montly so it'd be good to have a couple of weeks notice :)

No dramas man, will do for sure

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I have decided to commit!

DUh duh DUHHHHHHHHH!

Do we want to ask others to come? I have some mates would would probably be keen?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Whats the track like?

Fun :)

Tight and short would be the operative words... There is a video of my car on it (1996 Legnum) in the link in my sig, should be on the second last page of the thread

I have decided to commit!

DUh duh DUHHHHHHHHH!

Do we want to ask others to come? I have some mates would would probably be keen?

Woo!

Won't ask others to come yet, i'll see if I can gather some more intrest first from our guys but if we don't get the number then yeah go nuts! :D

G

Unregistered
current poll

why aren't I allowed to vote on the poll?

Frosty

Crunching Gears
First Name
Gary
Drive
Currant
M35 Stag. Soon to be White Legnum
Previous
Bayside Blue Pros Galant
White Legnum
I'm keen Dawso.:D
Could maybe get a couple from here to come, but they would be driving EVO's.
Talk to you about it when you come to Port mate.

Top Bottom