Status
Not open for further replies.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Sounds good Brocky, but how do you do a poll lol...

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
does it really have to be on that long weekend? why can't we all make a commitment?! :D

im pretty sure it wouldn't hurt to apply for a couple of A/L or sickies right!? whenever it is.. I'm in..

G

Unregistered
Sounds good Brocky, but how do you do a poll lol...

You'll have to see Lee about that one sorry.

does it really have to be on that long weekend? why can't we all make a commitment?! :D

im pretty sure it wouldn't hurt to apply for a couple of A/L or sickies right!? whenever it is.. I'm in..

Ive got a few days up my sleeve, so ive got no problems putting in for some annual leave, but others might not be so lucky. I think we would get the best turn out over a long weekend.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
You'll have to see Lee about that one sorry

At the top of the thread under 'Thread Tools' you'll see add poll.

Make it a multi-selection one so people can tick the options they can make.

My vote is for a long weekend.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Make it a multi-selection one so people can tick the options they can make.

In that case you could probably set it out like this:

Can make Queens long weekend
Can't make Queens long weekend
Hitting the track
Not hitting the track

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
That all sounds too hard lol.......

But i'll give it a go!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
looks like it'll only be about 4 people at this stage.. :( I thought we were a team?! :(

lol

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Christian we ARE a team, we're just not a complete team of post whores lol.....

Time my friend, people will come around to adding to the poll, once they realise how awesome we are and that it will be a great w/e ;)

Dawso

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Sorry but I'm out of this meet .....

That weekend in August is my god-daughter's birthday & from August onwards I just won't have any time to spare to get away for a meet like this.

Bugger but not much I can do...

Hope everyone has a good time !

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Brad,

i think you'll find the Queens long w/e is in June lol......

Dawso

mpce

Crunching Gears
First Name
Anthony
Drive
8th Generation 1996 Galant VR-4 Pre Facelift
I'm keen even if it doesn't happen on the Queen's Birthday long weekend well still want to do the track day when ever we can get it setup.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Im in if im in country, at this stage I cant forecast when im in or out. But this would be an excellent meet if we can pull it off. The darks are commited given that Im in this wonderful country.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Please remember when voting on the poll to let us know whether you will go around the track (whether it be queens or another w/e so i can organise the track if its required)

If we don't get the numbers for the track, i'm pretty sure i could find a nice scenic (and perhaps fun, depending on speed driven) drive around the countryside with some sightseeing!

Dawso

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
So it looks like the queens birthday w/e is a no go.... Too many people can't make it (as a percentage ;)), and it is getting too close for too few number to start organising anything.

I might start a new poll for Labour day NSW w/e starting next week unless we get some more voters before then.... And yes, QLDers will have to chuck a sickie :D

Are people just not interested in a combined meet? There are more than 10 members from QLD and NSW and we haven't heard what other members think!!!

Perhaps some kind of NSW vs QLD track day may stir more interest lol........

G

Unregistered
So it looks like the queens birthday w/e is a no go.... Too many people can't make it (as a percentage ;)), and it is getting too close for too few number to start organising anything.

I might start a new poll for Labour day NSW w/e starting next week unless we get some more voters before then.... And yes, QLDers will have to chuck a sickie :D

Are people just not interested in a combined meet? There are more than 10 members from QLD and NSW and we haven't heard what other members think!!!

Perhaps some kind of NSW vs QLD track day may stir more interest lol........

Maybe its just to short a time frame to be organising such a big meet. Maybe we should be looking 12 months down the track for the next queens b'day long weekend? (I keep pushing the winter holiday because i think it would be better on the cars).

And the best turn out we are going to get is over a long weekend, alot of jobs (such as tradies and manual labourers cant take a day off)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Perhaps so Brocky.....

Mind you if we aim for winter, lets just pray we don't get a couple of minus 10's overnight here! Have seen em here before lol........

What do we think guys and girls? Next year perhaps?

Zild

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
1998 VR4 Galant
Next year would allow people to get their cars nice and track ready :p
Im good for either later in this year or next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom