• Poll closed .

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey all!

Well it was supposed to be a trackday but unfortunately I was dogged in that department so we'll just go watch other people race instead!

The plan -

Saturday the 6th June (Saturday week)

Members wanting to attend come to Tamworth. Its about halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.

MAP

Approximately 6 hours from Brisbane and the GC and 5 from Sydney.

Pending numbers will determine what we get up to on Saturday night. If we get enough i'll book a venue for getting drunk, eating food and having fun. If we don't get huge numbers we'll go to the pub, get drunk, get a steak and have fun anyway :)

I'm gonna make this a bit of a find your own accomodation trip because I don't know what everyone is into, or how much cash they have to blow. HERE is a list of motels etc to stay in around the area.

Sunday the 7th June

We will all get up early and have a coffee and a panadol..... We will need to this get us through the day.

Some motels may do a breakfast with their package but for those who aren't getting breakfast, we can get together and have a BBQ breakfast. Numbers will determine whether this will be at home or a BBQ area lol

We then head for Grafton for the CAMS NSW Hillclimb Championships

The road to Grafton from Tamworth is GRUELING..... And I mean that in a fun way :D

MAP

We will stop at Ebor falls on the way as this is just before the windy's. The trip will take 3 hours + stops.

The suggestion for that night is that we part from there. Sydney members will have an 8 hour drive ahead of them if they stay in Grafton and do the whole trip on Monday.

I'll be staying in Grafton and I would assume so would some of the QLD members. NSW members will be best off to try and make it to Port Macquarie on Sunday if they HAVE to be back in Sydney on Monday.

Monday the 8th June

We all piss off home..... The End

If anyone would like to attend or know more details, please post in here, PM me or give me a call if you have my number.

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE ON THE POLL WHETHER YOU'LL BE ATTENDING!!!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I'm in. Sounds like a fun weekend away!

For those QLD folks who are coming, I'm planning on heading down Friday afternoon. A convoy would be fun!

cheers

Lee

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Kat! You're soft.... Lol

I know, its a bit far from Goulbourn and you guys have already let me know you are busy so I guess i'll let you get away with it this once haha

Lee man, lets do skid on Saturday morning :)

Bringing the wife?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
D'oh! I'm going the other way! I'll be in Bega watching my mate crash into a tree in the Bega rally :p At least it's still car orientated!

And it'll be ok, because he'll be crashing a WRX ;) lol

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Dawso, won't get the car back in time..... Aaarrrrgghhh!!! I know, I'm soft.

But Grafton.... Um... isn't it underwater at the moment?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
According to sources we should be fine in 2 weeks time :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Sounds fun but I'll be at Coffs Harbour that weekend, and I'll be in an XR6 as well, not the VR4.. Have fun guys!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Sounds fun but I'll be at Coffs Harbour that weekend, and I'll be in an XR6 as well, not the VR4.. Have fun guys!

Come and meet us at the hillclimb on the Sunday Tom, it's only 45min up to Grafton from Coffs.

cheers

Lee

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Hmmm, I'm hoping to be in Sydney on the Saturday actually buying my Legnum which means, funnily enough, I'll be driving it back home to Brissy on the Sunday.

This could make for a satisfactory break/diversion.

I shall ponder, all going to plan and I like the car when I check it out this Saturday :D

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Bump!

No-one else interested in doing this? Will be good fun....

And Chris (UM318R) should be coming too.... Shouldn't you buddy /evil grin

Where you staying at Lee.... PM me if you don't want to advertise it haha

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Oxley Vale......

Give me a call tonight if you want, I may have something for you :)

G

Unregistered
Oxley Vale......

Give me a call tonight if you want, I may have something for you :)

I'd be scared lee! lol. I'll come to the tamworth bit, but seeing as though I dont have a legume yet the grafton part will probably be out of the question.

Top Bottom