[QLD] Wash Meet - Thurs 27th March 8:00pm

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey guys,

Well my car is totally dirty again..and i have seen Christians.....man his is worse...but looking at having another wash this Thursday if you guys are keen...will miss ya James!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Where to go

Sorry guys ..best to put on where we go......
As per last time...the red box and arrow depict the wash place behind the Freedom gas station.

Attachments

• carwash.jpg
    carwash.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 51

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
Just cleaned mine yesterday, so I'm out. Needed it though! Heaps of dirt driving over the weekend (damn fun!) and heaps of cow sh*t from my bro in laws driveway at the farm. Legs was filthy!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Hey guys! Come down anyway even if you have just cleaned em....my mate Greg will be down about 8:30 or so as well in his 97 Leggie

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
yeah mate he really wants to meet ya! I have told him about the VR4 messiah!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
hey guys!! if you have phone numbers etc text some of the other guys and let them know!!!

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I should be able to make it tonight. I won't be washing the car, but will probably come anyway.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
fellas.. sorry to let you down.. I was actually looking forward to the meet, but the family decided to drive down to SYDNEY!! yes SYDNEY.. and we'll be driving back up tomorrow..

where's the pics guys..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Hey guys.....thanks to those who came, always good to see a couple of Leggies..and a Galant out

G

Unregistered
Ugh, wish I could make this meet, but I don't move to Brisbane until the 25th of April! Ahhh well, I guess there'll be plenty of others in the future :p

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I don't think anyone remembered the camera. I know I didn't and no one else seemed to have one.

Kevin - just remember never to take your eyes off those pipes when your bonnet is up. I think everyone was keen to get their hands on them.

Top Bottom