[QLD] Who's up for a wash...

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
my car's filthy and needs a good wash.. who's up for it?

Time and Date: Thursday 8:30pm

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Hope you got your front glass replaced or you might be swimming home.!!!!!!!!

G

Unregistered
I'll come down and put a few faces to names. I've only just washed the Legnum though, lol.

What's the usual location?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
the location is the same as this if anyone's keen..

Pete, water doesn't get inside the cabin, which im really surprised about.. but I plan to have it fix in that morning..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Ahhhh how about Wednesday? I have a conference starting on thurs...

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
the location is the same as this if anyone's keen..

Pete, water doesn't get inside the cabin, which im really surprised about.. but I plan to have it fix in that morning..

Yeah I known that. Windscreens are made up of two layers of glass with a clear silicon compound sandwiched in between. I was just taking the p*ss.:ROFLMAO:

Glad to hear your getting it replaced. Who's doing it. We had ours done by O'Brien's.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Leigh, wanna make it tonight? since our special boy cant make tomorrow night :D

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Ahhh dont worry to much if you cant...I have a dinner tonight but if you are gonna do it I will cruz by on my way home

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
cool.. we'll leave it til tomorrow then since my schedule's locked tonight..

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
lol yeah kinda been messing with the computer for a couple days getting it running again :p im up for a wash tomorrow as long as the other half doesnt have a fit about it. :) ill give you a definate tomorrow arv.

G

Unregistered
I'm gonna have to bail - way too much Uni work to catch up on. I have a gig next friday night with my band and every spare minute has been spent getting some songs down for it.

Leigh

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
that's ok.. Im heading there soon.. so if anyone's there.. good.. if not.. that's ok as well..

G

Unregistered
I've gotta pic up my little brother at 9pm, so I wouldn't have enough time anyways. I'll be sure to be at the meet on the 25th (I think?) though.

I'm gonna have to bail - way too much Uni work to catch up on. I have a gig next friday night with my band and every spare minute has been spent getting some songs down for it.

Leigh

What do you play mate? I'm in a band as well (It's the whole reason I bought my Legnum to begin with!) and am always keen to check out other local talent!

Top Bottom