Recommend me a panel beater

G

Unregistered
Hi everyone,

Well, I don't think my Galant likes me very much - in the recent rain we had, I was turning a corner (not in any particularly spirited fashion) out went the tail, I turned to straighten, in kicked AYC, in scraped the concrete barrier.

Thankfully the damage is not too bad - confined to just the front bumper. It's a pretty nasty scrape, but looks like it can be repaired.

Can anyone recommend a panel beater/bumper repairer, preferably on the Southside?

Leigh

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
i just got my baby back from Maxbutts, down the gold coast.
the work looks pretty good so far. i had $8000 damage. to the rear end

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
Try bayer smash repairs. i know the owner and ive seen some of his work. hes a really nice guy and has offered to do the respray on my galant. he is over near logan way but try the yellow pages as i dont know his contact details. ive seen some of the rods he has done and they look fantastic.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Leigh, can you take photos of the damage... ill show it to a couple of guys i know and try to estimate the cost for repairs...

G

Unregistered
Will do Christian - I'll post them up later today. Much appreciated.

Leigh

G

Unregistered
The worst part is that there was a scrape exactly where the one is on the lower part of the bumper when I bought it. I then smashed up that entire front quarter in June, $8k worth of damage. Just had the car looking shiny and perfect...and bam...

G

Unregistered
I use Dr Kustom, 0402 637 642

he's worked on heaps of show quality cars, Mobster for example...

he's also great on the price, tell him Pete with the magna sent ya.

he is in Archerfield..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
seeing the pictures now, i'll talk to the guys i know.. im pretty sure they'll do it cheap..

probably worst case.. $600 to $750.. mainly due to labour.. paint and stuff should only cost around $100 to $150 inclduing sand paper and primers..

G

Unregistered
Chris, that's excellent news - was thinking more around $1k.

I've also got a little scrape on one of my flares that I might get done while I'm there, but can't imagine it will cost much at all. So if you can get me a decent price, hook me up! :)

Leigh

Top Bottom