who can recommend a good panel beater to fix up a galant.

G

Unregistered
Hi all just wondering if you can recommend a good person to see in western sydney to get some small repair work done to a vr4 galant.

Rear quarter needs some work and a spray.

Attachments

• cp5002923644893512586.jpg
    cp5002923644893512586.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 39

Unco_Tomato

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1996 White Manual Legnum w/ FL Kit
I know of a good panel beater in the Northern Beaches.

https://plus.google.com/113064485339130964738/about?hl=en

Mark Pulham, very nice guy, honest and has done a lot of work for me and my family over the years.

He wrote off my 1st Legnum when the insurance company wanted it repaired. He gathered loads of photographic evidence and an engineers report for me to prove the car was no longer road worthy (even after repair) i think most other beaters would have just let the insurance company have their way.

My family have probably used him 6-7 times for anything from stone chip repair to half-car resprays after run ins with bushes on our nature strip.

His daughter does all of the paint work while he does the panel work and they are a really great team. When I eventually have enough money to fit my Dolphin kit to the car it will be going to Mark to get done, along with the respray.

G

Unregistered
no moorebank isnt too far, 25min drive

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Great! I asked this before, but no-one seemed to have an answer. I finally found a guy I trust. Talk to Dave at Dsportz -- 02 9601 3599. He's done some work on my car and a friend's Lexus. His prices are excellent and his work is top-notch.

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
i know a mate in michunbury area..

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
Any more details Roy? Lots of stone chips on my bonnet. Might look into that. Thanks

Top Bottom