[S]uperMa[N] aka Dean // Melbourne - VIC

G

Unregistered
Wow, what an ordeal. Hope it's all turned out for the best now!

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
Yeah it was a major pain in the backside, but luck was on my side I guess. I'm not regretting the decision at all. I'm just so keen to jump back into it and drive haha

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
100_9456.jpg

100_9457.jpg

100_9458.jpg

100_9459.jpg

100_9460.jpg

Don't mind the dates LOL I haven't set the camera since I last changed the batteries. While taking the photo's I realised in the engine bay, on top the motor, fresh oil.. Looked closer and it has a cracked oil cap which is where some oil is hanging around. Just needs some TLC, the otherside has the dodgey paint work lol

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Nice find. The muffler tip doesn't look stock. What exhaust has it got?

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Series 1 Trigger Mauve..... yummo

Dean >>> time to update your Drive Tag
and fix that date stamp...lol

G

Unregistered
And coilovers? Something else cable tied running across the strut brace too, boost controller?

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
And coilovers? Something else cable tied running across the strut brace too, boost controller?

Apparently they are adjustable I got told, I will take another look at the cable ties. No boost controller, its pretty damn stock as a rock lol

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
100_9461.jpg

100_9462.jpg

100_9463.jpg

100_9464.jpg

100_9465.jpg

100_9466.jpg

Ok so it does say GD on the tip, but everything before the tailshaft looks stock, the cable ties are holding earth straps which connect to the battery. I put the other pic up of the suspension if that helps at all for u 2 tell me if it has :p Thanks all for your feed back!

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
GD in Ganador and is quite expensive, especially as it looks like a 3 inch Stainless. Those look like budget Teins with no height adjustment but adjustable damping.

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
Oh wicked thank you!! Well least it doesn't look too high :D Ok going to vic roads now for my rego! Thanks heaps again everyone!

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
W00t fully registered! No offshore tomorrow so I'm stoked. Thought be good to go buy a head unit and fit it in.. I bought an Alpine iDA-X305... Thought yeah this looks nuts. Got it for 680. Take it out of the box and I take a look at it... I start to wonder where the cd goes in... OMG ITS NOT A CD PLAYER :O I don't own an iPhone or iPod. I personally dont find a need to. But it does have usb. I thought this thing had bluetooth, but no it's only bluetooth ready you have to buy something else :S See what happens when you rush.. :p

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Dean, your face will start aching from all the grinning, its called legnumitis, happens whenever you drive :p:p:p

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
LOL I think I have the worst case of it too :p I'm so impressed buy this car, I've driven other imports, but these Legnum's.. PWOAR. All I can think of now is that commercial where after the country bumpkin gets in that ute their face has this stupidly huge grin. I'm one of them lol. Oh I bought a new oil cap for the engine from super cheap, 13 bux :D No more leaking oil lol

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
Ok looking through my car... Found some paper work mainly japanesse.. The teins are called Sports Spec Driving Master Type HR/HA...

Also some annoying stuff I think I've stumbled on... Paper work for a vr4 from safety auto and d2 motoring.. I bought my car with 26thou km on it little over... This paper work is saying 103thou km and another with 108thou km on it.. I can only make out vr4 5mt ec5w followed buy a few numbers... I think my car has been tampered with maybe?

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
Would you seriously beleive a legnum with 26xxx km would be true?

Sucks , but yeah , thats life.

Top Bottom